HotBoxing

Mr.Deeds

Who here hotboxes? I'd have to say that by far is the most effective way of increasing the highness, me and my friends prepack 2 bowls and sit in my pitch black closet and do nothing but get it smokey like smog and when we get out its so smokey you can't see. It's an exellent technique as when you're in there, you breathing almost nothing but cannabis! The only draw back is since it's my closet all my work clothes wreak of weed!

i like to hotbox my little vw golf and then drive for food.....so handy :)

i drive my dads old truck around..its an 89 Ford F-150. And theres a cap on the back, we pack like 5 of us back there and smoke at least 3 blunts and damn that thing gets smokey as hell plus the high is like 300times better

I used to think it was excellent till last night where it got too smokey. It was 3 of us smoking 3 bowls in a tiny closet about 4 ft by 3ft we got SO fucking ripped, I started choking then I ran to the bathroom and puked

My ex and I use to run the hot water in the bathroom until it was right steamed up and then smoke a fatty. The moment you step outta the can, after that, is like hitting a wall. I'd love to do that here but it is a no smoking suite w/ landlords upstairs.

Hot boxing in vehicles is fun 'specially when you get one in there who doesn't smoke.

I hotbox in the bathroom with the shower on full blast. Nothing like that gets you more high. The humidity and the heat just kills, haha, it's awesome. I also hotbox in my friend's car once in a while.

i used to hotbox my room all the time...but now usually we hotbox my car...peace

Oceangirl said:
My ex and I use to run the hot water in the bathroom until it was right steamed up and then smoke a fatty. The moment you step outta the can, after that, is like hitting a wall. I'd love to do that here but it is a no smoking suite w/ landlords upstairs.

Hot boxing in vehicles is fun 'specially when you get one in there who doesn't smoke.
Yeah, that's what I love doing (call it a Hawaiian Hotbox here). Did it one time with myself and two buddies. Smoked 4 big joints AND took a shot (of liquor) after each hoot. Didn't seem too bad till we opened the bathroom door, realized how fucked up we were, set off the fire alarm, turned it off, fell down 3 feet from the bathroom and passed out for about 3 hrs. My friend and I woke up with the BIGGEST munchies!!

i hot box in my room, friends cars, or my bathroom. we hot box alot, pretty much everytime we smoke here is a pic of my room after we were clam baking in it! we smoke alot of weed that night

Back
Top Bottom