House And Garden Nutrients

Guy Cavallero

Hey all,

Going to throw out a pretty random but pretty specific question.

First of all, this can only pertain to people who have experience with the House and Garden line up......not at all to be snooty, but I've run a few lineups and this is a couple of firsts.

I have been using the aqua Flakes A+B, plus the entire lineup offered by House and Garden for this entire grow. That being said, I mixed the A and B in my res (maybe not waiting the full 15 minutes between) that I was saving for the following day to Pump from one reservoir to the other. When I examined it the following day, before the exchange happened..... It had a white, almost calcium like film on the bottom. Not gritty, almost like you were looking at the texture of flour, if you touched it you couldn't feel anything. Any idea what this would have been caused by?

Which brings me to my next thing....oh right that's 2 questions, lol.....

In veg, I have experienced after 5 to 6 days with my nutrient mixture running around 2.0 EC, 21 degrees Celsius and normally 5.9 pH. I have a crash at the Six-Day mark on my pH, usually running normal at 5.8 to 5.9 down to 4.6 overnight. Any idea what can cause this? In the past two weeks I have had it happen twice at which point I did a complete Reservoir change. I can continue to do this, my regiment is normally from between 7 to 10 days but I have never experienced this in the past. My plants look completely normal, no burnt tips whatsoever.

Singed.....
Puzzled, lol.

Back
Top Bottom