Houston, we have a problem

Tangie65

Tangie, outdoor, soil is Happy Frog. Feeding Fox Farm trio by their schedule along with cal mag.
This might be storm damage since we had a storm blow through the other night. She is in a protected spot from most wind we get but I don't know what else may have caused this? She is in our container garden spot and I have spotted grasshoppers on the bell peppers but nowhere else. She still has a couple spiders playing Sentry duty.
Anyone else have any suggestions or thoughts?

This is why i am here to help others learn and be successful.
Just wanted to let you know, I chopped her down. All the top cola was ruined of course. Some with rot and the others were crispy. The damaged area on the stalk was only apparent on the outside. Inside looked healthy and normal. She had a couple small worm looking caterpillars in a couple other buds.
Definitely a trial and error. Don't know if I want to try another outdoors.

You can do it just keep a better eye on things and you'll get it all worked out.Never give up now you know more.Good luck.Happy to help.Sorry for the bad news. :goodjob: :420:
Been a bad bud week for me,ugh. Ended up with aphids on my indoor plants and treating them and broke my GDP buds (at 9 weeks flower at least) and broke the Betty Boo with her bug buds. Then discovered during harvest that I missed some pollen sacs on GDP(Hermied!) which explains the seeds on my Tangie clone and the other Betty Boo!
So now my 3rd grow in flower tent now. Wish me luck,LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom