How about we don't suck at vaping?

Jhuck

Ok , so while I wait to pop seeds, another question occured to me. How many of y'all have vaped a really good weed in a ceramic bowl pen? Omg, I know I just said I taste none of the flavors, but vaping I clearly get them, it is a much higher high, none of my weed is cheap, it doesn't take much, yet I always backslide to combustion for no good reason. Am I the only one? I will still smoke, but why am I really killing my wallet every day just to combust?

I haven't used a ceramic bowl vape, but I have used a 'log' vape, and I have used 'ooze' vapes with wax/shatter. Yes the taste seems enhanced in the vape but my lungs for some reason wont tolerate vaping for long periods, as I use so often. After about a week I am forced to go back each time, I considered perhaps the heat is the problem.... Or maybe I just miss that little edge of effect that you get from smoke (any kind of smoke)
I also find preparing the smoke to be less annoying than the vape .... I spend five mins (not really, more like 1 after prep)
rolling a joint and I can smoke it over 4-6 hours, usually with a vape, you have to load it each time you want it - sometimes you just want your meds without hassle /shrug

I haven't used a ceramic bowl vape, but I have used a 'log' vape, and I have used 'ooze' vapes with wax/shatter. Yes the taste seems enhanced in the vape but my lungs for some reason wont tolerate vaping for long periods, as I use so often. After about a week I am forced to go back each time, I considered perhaps the heat is the problem.... Or maybe I just miss that little edge of effect that you get from smoke (any kind of smoke)
I also find preparing the smoke to be less annoying than the vape .... I spend five mins (not really, more like 1 after prep)
rolling a joint and I can smoke it over 4-6 hours, usually with a vape, you have to load it each time you want it - sometimes you just want your meds without hassle /shrug
I do find that smoking seems to have a more "you feel it in your chest " quality that I miss when vaping, this pen has an adapter that lets you do vape bong rips with it, that feels just like smoking , but when I am super busy even keeping the bong cleaned and iced can be a hassle.

There is also that advantage of rolling it up can be done ahead of time. And although I avoid that since I use way more when I do, I do like having that as an option, and I don't have to clean anything out after using it. So I guess it boils down to, I use whichever thing suits me best at any given time :D

Back
Top Bottom