How and why to reveggitate?

hi greenhorn welcome to the best most mind expansive site in the world. This is done to keep a strain or pheno around.very easy to do. Just dont harvest the whole plant .you must leave stem and leaf, I just leave those bottom nugs on put the thing back on veg nutes and at least 16 hours of light a day. I say 16 cause thats what I veg with most pepole go 18 I like 16 cause it saves electricity and works for me.

hi greenhorn welcome to the best most mind expansive site in the world. This is done to keep a strain or pheno around.very easy to do. Just dont harvest the whole plant .you must leave stem and leaf, I just leave those bottom nugs on put the thing back on veg nutes and at least 16 hours of light a day. I say 16 cause thats what I veg with most pepole go 18 I like 16 cause it saves electricity and works for me.
Thanks man. How long do you veg? The same time as from seed? How much product do you get? The same as from seed?

100_21774.JPG
100_21333.JPG
100_15393.JPG

ive revegged a couple of them they are awesome!!it took about a month for most strains.the growth comes out of the buds stems and odd looking leaves pop out and the branching is crazy!!! cut 2/3rds of the plant down then turn the light on 24/7 and dont over water the plant either.

Im reveging one for third time took 18 days to get new growth on 16/8 light schedule . Veg till shes the size I want then 12/12 again. She put off more second time too.

How long will the plant live if i continuously re-veggitate? What about auto strains?

100_21774.JPG
100_21333.JPG
100_15393.JPG

ive revegged a couple of them they are awesome!!it took about a month for most strains.the growth comes out of the buds stems and odd looking leaves pop out and the branching is crazy!!! cut 2/3rds of the plant down then turn the light on 24/7 and dont over water the plant either.
How long will the plant live if i continuously re-veggitate? What about auto strains?

Autos won't do it - they're done.

Over time, I think a continuously revegged plant would have to lose vigor. It continues to have the same stem and roots. You could solve the root problem by heavy pruning and transplant, but I'm not sure how long the main stems stay functional. They hollow out over time, for instance.

[Edit] The main/best reason to reveg a plant is to get cuttings from it - they'll grow with full vigor. Then you flower the reveg and discard it. Here's one I'm doing right now - almost ready for her second flower. And a pick of her clone.

DSCN16982.JPG

DSCN27873.JPG

DSCN26164.JPG

i dont think you can revegg autos.photoperiod plants can veg indefinately given you can provide root space light water attention.you could revegg several times over the stalk starts to get woody over time.you need an excellent female to do this some strains will hermie when the lights are turned back on to a veg cycle.the plant definetly yeilds more then the first go around.

Back
Top Bottom