How do I delete my photo album?

Re: How do I delete my photo album?HELPPP!

High BrazWeed,

Members are not able to delete photos themselves, only an administrator delete photos. If you want a photo deleted, you're going to need to use the Report Photo option and send a request to have your photos deleted. To do this, first click on the photo you want deleted. Then click on the box that says Photo Options, that's located on the upper right side of your page just above the thumbnail sized photos. A list should drop down and on it you'll see an icon that looks like this:
exclamation.png
That's the report photo button. Click on that and an administrator will receive the report and handle it from there. Be sure to include the reason you want the photo deleted in the box that says More Information.

Let me know if you have any questions. :blushsmile:

Re: How do I delete my photo album?HELP!

ok so why dose this site not have it set up to where you can delete an edit your photoes? it just seems like it would be a pain for the admin to have to deal with all those deletes. pulse it is a hassel 4 us user's we should start a poll to get that option avaivlable

When we give the option to the member, they usually delete photos that have been embedded into threads, leaving the threads worthless. We do this to preserve the content as is, seems to work best out of everything we tried in the last 17 years. Most members are grateful for us doing it this way as it helps to save their journals and most importantly the info left behind for others to learn from. That is what we are all about, creating Cannabis awareness to the world. Thanks for being a part of our mission!

Back
Top Bottom