How do i edit my posts?

frostyMJbudEC

im not sure if there was a change but i used to be able to edit my posts to correct spelling errors or anything else that i may have missed while typing and it seems i cant do that not, is anyone else having that problem?

Re: how do i edit my posts???

From what I've seen, it depends on where your post was located. I can still edit my grow journal and most other things. But the other night I accidently posted a grow journal update in strain review. I couldn't edit or delete it. I flagged it asking the moderator, 420Girl, to delete it. She took care of it.

That's about all I know.

see this is weird i can see the edit post button in this thread but not my grow journal thread

how do i contact 420girl?

Just looked it up in my message to 420 Girl, you have 7 hours (420 minutes) to make any changes to your post, after that, a mod is needed to make the changes for you.

You can contact 420 Girl by first going to your User CP, then Inbox. After that you can Send a new private message with 420 Girl as the recipient.

Good day :peace: CA

Well, she's the moderator of most sites. There should be some sticky threads at the top of the page that she wrote. If nothing else, click on my profile and go through my friend list. You can click on her from there.

It may be easier to just flag your original post. Hit the report icon on the bottom. (Black pyramid with an exclamation point in the middle.)

That will bring up a screen to explain the reason for the flagging.

thnx guys thats a big help i just sent 420 girl a message thanks you very much :thanks::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom