How do i unsubscribe from all threads i post in?

Kingdiamond

Ive looked in the user control panel and all i see is the option to unsubscribe from individual threads i post in is there an option to make it so im never subscribed to threads the emails are a flying !

High Kingdiamond,

Would you mind posting what you found for other members to see.

I like to keep mine subscribed but I don't like email notificiation. I know there's a "do not subscribe" box below the text entry box under "advanced"

It sounds like you found another way

To stop email notifications from replies to subscribed threads...

User CP-> Edit Options-> Default Thread Subscription Mode-> select "No Email Notification"-> Save Changes

Done. :peace:

Oh and im also having a problem with email notifications i dont mind getting them i look forward to actually seeing my inbox full but latelty ive checked and no email at all when i know that i was suppose to get a notification, well my email can be empty for a good 2 days and then all of the sudden i get all the emails that i was suppose to already have gotten and it like 100 at a time, any suggestions on how i can fix this

To stop email notifications from replies to subscribed threads...

User CP-> Edit Options-> Default Thread Subscription Mode-> select "No Email Notification"-> Save Changes

Done. :peace:

Acyually i did just that and recieved yet another thread email so im back to trying to find out how to make it stop .

any help on my ?? for example i had to check any new posts manually instead of me getting an email i been looking around and email notifications i should have got for threads that have been updated i havent got i prob wont get any till another 2 days and then its gonna be like 100 emails

we are currently experiencing problems with sbcglobal, att, earthlink and sometimes yahoo... this is due to our server move, which is still in progress... a month so far and we are still tweaking things and getting back to normal... sorry for the inconvenience...

That explains it! Because i have yahoo and at first it was working fine but now it seems like the emails get delayed for a couple of days and then it lets them go in bulks! thank you!

Back
Top Bottom