How do my trichomes look at day 52

So all 8 plants were harvested and hung to dry in a closet in the dark at 68-75 degrees humidity at about 56%, no fan to slow down drying because they got real crispy after 2 1/2 days. Then moved them to paper bags and let them in the bags overnight . Freaking out that they were crispy I put them into mason jars and left them closed for a couple of hours which remoisted them. Have it all in jars since yesterday and just check in on them every couple of hours to open and smell and move the buds around. The Girl Scout Cookies has lost the fresh cut grassy smell and now smelling like its supposed to. Same for the King Louie. The XXX still doesn't have a dank scent so I have them in a paper bag again. I keep alternating from jar to bag trying to get that grass smell gone.

YIELD:

I knew going in that the clones I had chosen we're low yielders. But they were the clones that were available at the time.

Girl Scout Cookies x (3)
plant 1: 30 grams
plant 2: 25 grams
plant 3: 21 grams total 76 grams/2.7 oz.

King Louie XIII x (3)
plant 1: 21 grams
plant 2: 17 grams total 38 grams/1.35 oz.

XXX x(3)
plant 1: 28 grams
plant 2: 19 grams
plant 3: 16 grams total 63 grams/2.25 oz.

total dried harvest 177 grams/6.32 oz.

Needless to say I am bummed about the weight. I can't figure out what went wrong. Could it just be a matter of the plants being low yielders? I know I need to upgrade from my 430 watt HPS lamp to at least a 600 watt or use both which means I will need to move the grow area to a larger space . I will also finally try CO2 tank. I have 3 clones and 3 seedlings under the lamp. I hope to let them grow for a month, take cuttings from them and put to flowering when they grow to 2 feet. This last grow I kept the plants short using L.S.T. which created alot of bud sites but eventually 8 plants in a tight 3 x 3 space became really dense. I had to every day adjust the branches and buds for maximum light. Even though my lamp is 430 watts there was good light coverage over the plant canopy and all the bud sites were even in height. My last grow back in 2000 was 4 plants Thai-tanic and Great White Shark, no LST no topping I just them them grow and the harvested weight dry was 430 grams/15.3 oz. It was a stealth grow and we didn't have all the info. on growing that's available today online. I didn't even know what trichomes were I just based it on the pistils. Was it the smaller space this time around?
Here's some info on Girl Scout Cookies which made me feel a little better about my yield. It is dank, smokes nice, and I actually got fucked up ( I have built up a high tolerance to weed) so that's good.

Grow Difficulty
Moderate
Flowering Days
Average Yield
Low
Average Height
Short
Recommendations & Notes

Prefers moderate amounts of fertilizer
May express fruity or diesel-smelling phenotypes
Trains well as a multi-branched plant or with sea of green (SOG) operations
Average yield falls between 25-30 grams per plant