How do you make honeyoil?

Mastodon

i make my honeyoil buy grinding my weed...then putting it inot a jar..pouring some isopropyl alcohol 99% into the jar...shake the shit out of the jar...filter it twice...then burn it on a plate then scrap it....finally smoke the shit....

i heard that there is a bunch of ways to make it...anyone got any different ways...like ways that are less work?????????:bongrip: :bongrip:

Re: How do you make honeyoil??

its thc oil..gets you fucked

dankcloset said:
it'll put ur dick in the dirt for sure
hahaha. that's funny.

but from wha I read of Mastodon.. I still really don't get how to do it.

You make honey oil using butane.

What you are making with isopropyl is still oil, but not pure honey oil. Anyone who's ever had pure honey oil can tell you that there is a huge difference in quality compared to using butane and iso.

Honey oil has a very prominent honey colour (hence the name). Luckily, Jebus and I have recently made some oil of both varieties:
oil.jpg

Mastodon said:
i make my honeyoil buy grinding my weed...then putting it inot a jar..pouring some isopropyl alcohol 99% into the jar...shake the shit out of the jar...filter it twice...then burn it on a plate then scrap it....finally smoke the shit....

i heard that there is a bunch of ways to make it...anyone got any different ways...like ways that are less work?????????:bongrip: :bongrip:

OK so instead of using isopropyl alcohol you use butane
and do the same process??

Mary.Jane said:
OK so instead of using isopropyl alcohol you use butane
and do the same process??

There's a thread here somewhere that explains the exact process, but you need to use PURE butane to get the best honey oil. Regular lighter fluid will leave impurities and who wants that shit, if you're going to do it just go through the trouble of buying pure butane.

Back
Top Bottom