How do you treat Happy Frog

Sly

So I'm wondering what's up this product happy frog is it soil or organic soil what's the water supposed ph at and how much fertilizer is in product already what I should run my nutrients ppm at how often to water on average I'm used to hydroponics dwc so need help with how to take care of 8x4 indoor tent 3 gallon. Smarts pots and some 1 gallons and 5 gallon marshydro 2000 tsl marshydro 1000 2 other 1000 watt LEDs lights ...so how do u treat happy frog fox farm for a successful grow.

Here a pic of my grow so far so good
20200627_144259.jpg

Are you asking how to grow in soil??

Pic a soil mix recipe
Mix it up
plant plants in it.

Add mycos to the hole at up-pot.

If its a good recipe, all you need is water and you can check your water pH so its in the 5-7pH range and if its tap water filter it or run an air stone in it overnight

Foxfarm is buffered at 6.3-6.5ph and shouldnt need mixed. Its premium potting soil and its own complete mix. Add a little extra perlite for aeration if you want. Happy frog has mychorrizae added already. Cannot find same on ocean forest. It seems to lack mych info.

In terms of fertz. You wont need to add anything till flowering if you dont want to. And I think foxfarm soil could get you through that too if you really needed it to.

You can probably also ignore PH unless your water is complete garbage.

Back
Top Bottom