How do you use a ballast and get the mh ligh and stuff i dont know what to do?

Topsy, I think it would be in your best interest to do a little research before you buy or go plugging in bulbs where they should not be... The last thing you need is to zap yourself or burn down your house... Be smart... don't end up a statistic..... :peace:

Topsy, I think it would be in your best interest to do a little research before you buy or go plugging in bulbs where they should not be... The last thing you need is to zap yourself or burn down your house... Be smart... don't end up a statistic..... :peace:

Exactly.... Have you looked at the lights online yet?

(Lights with remote ballasts). The ballast simply plugs into the wall then the light hood plugs into the ballast.

check out our sponsors If you have any technical questions about lights or any other products they offer you can send them an email. They will answer any question you have on any product they offer.

If you want to know everything there is to know about lights and ballasts look here: Advance Ballast - Ballast University Online Training Login its free to enrole in these online classes.

another great source is: Venture's Technical Center - Lamps, Ballasts and Systems :bong:

The second link is better IMHO as they don't want any personal info to access their materials. Whether they're as good as the first, I'll never know.

Thanks for the links. One can never know enough.

Back
Top Bottom