How I Pass My DTs in 24h or Less

First THANK YOU so much for replying so fast !!

Can you tell me how many of the super B do you take?? I wanted to know if the extra 5, to get the pee back to yellow that the original post mentions, is essential to the result?? I usually dont take any type of medicines or vitamins so I was a little skeptical to take so much at once. I still decided to try the method, but since I am testing for myself right now, I didnt take 10 Super B. I only took 5 !!
You say I should wait for my pee to get clear after pounding lots of water, how long should this process take??? Im still peeing yellow after 5 hours.. but Im not pounding lots of water either.
I will try the way you said tomorrow again.
I still dont know which day Ill be getting the DT done. Next week for sure though.
Right now I have around 150 pounds, I lost some weight after stopping (about 6 pounds)! And I do smoke everyday, in fact many times during the day If Im off. and that has been going one for a long time... about 10 years. I do not go to the gym but at work Im very active and like you, if I consider sex as an exercise, I could say I exercise 3-4 times a week. I do smoke cigarettes, about 2-3 a day, but I smoke American Spirit if that makes any difference !!
This DT is very important to me. I bought the SUPER CLEAN P, have you heard of it?? from Pass Your Test - visit us before you buy pass drug test products. I dont know if I should rely on this Super Clean P or keep trying with this method that you have been trying. Any thoughts on that?? There is no way for me to test the Super Clean P unless its on the day of.

I feel better by sharing all this with somebody that has been through the same situation. Its eating my mind and affecting my life right now...

Once again thank you for listening to me and replying. Any thoughts are very appreciated.

I have done some digging on this "super clean P" and it is in no way going to flush your system of toxins in 90 minutes , THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY A MASKING AGENT! Like I said before I would not rely on this product and definitely test it at home before your actual DT as it may not work for you!

This thread has been resurrected. Just want to add some facts. The OP has made the post 2yrs ago, and since then technology in drug testing has improved. Using this method now may not work. It can be use to have extra guard against failing a drug test, after being sober for at lease 30 days.

If a job is what pay the bills and bring food to your table, then stop smoking completely (sacrifice I know) will guarantee you the job. Drug test usually issued after you got hired so passing can make or break your future with the employer. Then feel free to smoke like a chimney right after the first day at work.

This thread has been resurrected. Just want to add some facts. The OP has made the post 2yrs ago, and since then technology in drug testing has improved. Using this method now may not work. It can be use to have extra guard against failing a drug test, after being sober for at lease 30 days.

If a job is what pay the bills and bring food to your table, then stop smoking completely (sacrifice I know) will guarantee you the job. Drug test usually issued after you got hired so passing can make or break your future with the employer. Then feel free to smoke like a chimney right after the first day at work.

I don't know where you are getting your information but your post does not sound credible. Yes drug testing has come a long way since this thread was originally posted but this method DOES still work, it all depends on your body type and daily habits and how long you have been clean. Your "30 day" suggestion isn't an option for most people who read this thread and would apreciate you doing some research before you put a random comment like this on here. I have taken one of the most extensive urine tests available which would cost the average person over $750.00 just for the preliminary exam, and this method worked for me and I had only been clean for 13 days!

Also, like most people on this thread and many others, we are looking for methods to get around the horrible way that drug testing prosecutes us for up to sixty days when a crack-head can get stoned out of his mind and be clean in three days! So like I said do some research before you post a comment, as anyone who reads it will most likely follow your advice because of your 420 credibility!

:thanks:

Ok I got one. This is no bullshit. This is what I did.

1) Make a pot of strong black coffee

2) Drink 1 cup of vegatable oil

3) Pound 1 cup of black coffee

4) Drink the rest of the pot of coffee ( Black coffee )

Now I don't know what happen' But when I took my urine test it came back clean.
I been playing this game for yrs I tried alot ofr shit. The double your money back garuntee piss kits don't work. I used them. I could of had to use 2 cause of size. The only thing I used was clean pee. I packed it in. The only people that can watch r your parole officer.Or court ordered. So I packed it in.The trick to that is temp. Get it to 110* and strap or tape it on ( under your nuts ). The only way I could think why the oil and coffee worked was THC sticks to fat cells. Oil is pure fat. I will tell you what, You try this and you will shit smooth the next day. LMAO true story. It was about 15yrs ago. I packed piss stiill to this day well I 'm disabled now and have my card so they can kiss my ass now. I can tell my stories now.

ok easy now 12 was just saying it might not work he didnt say it will not work Big difference.And I do think its Fed up that crack heads,tweekers,and drunks can get away with it and we the Stoners of the world have to wait at least 45 days to take a UA. Its not right. Now they need to come up with a test that says that your under the influence of pot at that time. Cause you should b able to smoke after work not during.

ok easy now 12 was just saying it might not work he didnt say it will not work Big difference.And I do think its Fed up that crack heads,tweekers,and drunks can get away with it and we the Stoners of the world have to wait at least 45 days to take a UA. Its not right. Now they need to come up with a test that says that your under the influence of pot at that time. Cause you should b able to smoke after work not during.

I realize that 12 was saying it MAY not work but the reference he/she used in saying that they recommend only using this method if you have been clean for 30 days is preposterous. Making a reccomendation like that with the 420 credibility 12 possesses may sway people away from using this method when it is one of the only methods that I have found to work, especially with all of these %200 percent money back guarantee products that say they are a "90 minute detox" when in reality all they do is mask the THC metabolites in your urine and can ALL be detected by a decent medical examiner.

I agree with your comment %100, drug testing labs need to focus on detecting opiates, methamphetamines, alcohol, and other harsher drugs instead of scrutinising pot-heads for something they may have done a month ago.

In all reality this process will probably never change as most companies that require drug testing don't care what drugs are in your system, just the fact that anything illegal is present. In fact most companies have reduced their THC concentration limits to 15ng/ml as compared to 2010 when the limts were 50ng/ml, I could go on for days on this subject and i'm getting a little off topic but nonetheless it's quite a situation us smokers are in regarding drug testing...

:peacetwo:

Peace easy I always said the only true way to pass a ua and I hate to say it is dont smoke and if you do weigh the odds is it worth not smoking or do you go get clean pee and pack it in cause thats what I did until I reach $15 an hr that was worth it. Hell I even let my ex smoke went and got it for her.Thats another story. The 50ng/ml I knew about but them going as low as 15ng/ml I didnt know. But anyways dont get upset with 12 and his 420 standings he's not perfect by far but man have you seen his strains I dont care what he she knows what i do know is he she can grow Hell we all will get there I just started.
Back to topic
I know you didnt meen no harm so no foul same goes for 12 and I am just a nobody but I do like it if we can all get along its OK to disagree as long as it dont go over board and ppl get there fellers hurt. PEACE Charlie

I tried this method with a tweek to it... I smoked on a Friday morning went in to work and was advised I had to take a dt Monday... Went looking for a quick detox and found this... did the method for 3 days along with water and pectin.. passed no issues at all :high-five:

omg 1 cup vegetable oil. hell no.

1,927.1 calories.

All these at home methods are nothing but dillution. If you're taking a test at a lab that does not test for creatine and specific gravity then you're fine. This would mean they are strictly testing with a dip strip. But if its a job for any kind of a safety sensitive test like truck driving or crane operating or basically anything involving machinery then they will be using DOT type tests which will test for creatine and specific gravity. In that case dillution will not work for anyone who smokes fairly regularly. In those cases the only decent option is:
1: Stop smoking and wait, possibly for 2 months to get clean
2: Sub with synthetic urine
3: sub with someone elses clean urine.
I encourage anyone that is a cannabis patient to research a little about what type of drug tests there employers or prospective employers use so that you can employ some sort of a plan to get through it safely.

Question. I have a drug test 5 days from now. Could I do this, refrain from smoking, and remain clean if I do it now? Or should I wait until a day before?

It takes a minimum of 30 days for thc laden fat cells to die. 5days is not enough time to get clean. If you only smoke say a joint a week and you are healthy and have a good rate of metabolism you might be able to use dillution to pass. If you smoke more than that use a synthetic urine for the test.

how long before the test is it best to start taking the pills
how long does the effect last
(some of these concentras take a couple hours of waiting)
thx

Hello,

I just want to know if this 2 year old method works? I had refrained from smoking for 5 weeks and took a urine drug test for my job. I felt there would be no problem and I would pass for sure. I started smoking the second I got back home and was on a smoking binge for 2 days. I got a call 48 hours after my test saying that it was too diluted and to come and retake it. I am freaking out now and dont know what to do. I have 5 days before my re-test and need it out of my system. I fairly big guy, 5'11 255 pounds. I heard extreme exercise up to 2 days before tests would help me burn it. Also I keep hearing that taking creatine, cranberry juice, lots of water and B vitamins should help me. I dont know if its true. I want to buy a detox drink my buddy used for his but he said his sample was diluted but he passed. I do not want to raise anymore suspicion by taking detox and the lab finding something fishy about my test. HEEEEELLLPPP!!! I really need this job. Should have waited to get results but sadly I did not now Im in this pickle. I have been walking/running these last 2 days as well.

Hi guys, I am in a bit of a pickle, so I am hoping I can get a relatively quick response.

After a very active friday night, I was called for an interview. I have until tuesday to be clean for a dt, and I collectively own the different ingredients listed above, albeit in different dosages.

-Wild Harvest Acai, 50mg softgels
-Borage, Fish, Flaxseed Oil w/ Omega 3 DHA, 800mg of each softgels
-Super B-Complex +vitamin C, with various amounts of stuff

With this much notice, will I be clear if I just take these supplements every day, or does it have to be done perfectly on the day before to mask the result? The original post doesnt seem clear to me on whether this actually cleans out your system or just gives a false negative on the dt.

Thanks a million for any and all help!

does this really work cuz ealier today I took all the vitamins & stuff I just making sure this really works cuz I have a doctors appointment this Friday(really soon) my question is the THC should be out my system by then right?

[SIZE="+1"]Welcome![/SIZE]
I have found a method that works for me (and plenty of my friends) in less than 24 hours and wanted to share it with the 420 community! Tell me how my homebrewed method works for you!

[SIZE="+1"]My story:[/SIZE]

I was called in for a drug test around 10:00 am and they told me that the test was going to be the next day at about 2:30. I had smoked THE NIGHT BEFORE. Needless to say, I was a bit frantic. I'd never had to take a drug test before and I had no idea where to start and only 28 and a half hours to find out how to clean myself out and to do it. I consulted my friends first, asking about their methods and if they had any resources that I could use. Alot of what my friends said was stupid, things like drinking a whole glass of pickle juice... stuff I didn't feel like trying unless I had no other options. Some of it, however, made sense. One of my friends told me to 'flush' my body, in other words just drink as much as possible in the HOPES that I'd get a false negative (you were supposed to test positive but the test didn't recognize it). Sounded reasonable, but I wanted something with a little more certainty. Another one of my friends told me about 'cloaking' which was just a more extreme version of flushing (where you would not only flush but there was a something you had to do along with the flushing, usually a tablet a day that was accompanied by a food regimen). He said to buy a 'pass the test' kit online. He said that they were a bit EXPENSIVE but they'd never failed him. He gave me a few sites to look at and after seeing some expensive products, (and reading how long the cheaper ones took) I was urged to find another way... and so came a few hours of research.

After doing a lot of research on methods to pass marijuana tests (many of them were ridiculous) I found that many either took a while to work, were not consistently effective, or were crazy expensive. After looking at all the methods together (literally I had all of them up on a white board together) I came up with an idea. The cloaking kits you could buy online were expensive because the companies were trying to make money and knew some people would pay that much to pass the test. They were expensive, but they worked. The simple flushing method, drinking enough water to make you urine clear was free, but not only didn't always work, your urine was clear... giving it away that you had flushed your body. I decided to combine these two methods and ended up with a cheap and extremely consistent system that you can use every time. It has worked 100% of the time fore me and my friends.

[SIZE="+1"]My method:[/SIZE]

My method uses the flushing method but expands on it a bit. I researched some naturals that are good at detoxifying your body and found that most of them are available even at your grocery store, sold as vitamins and minerals. After doing a bit of research on each of them, I think I have found a team of elites: they are inexpensive and work very well.

STEP 1: Buy the Goods.
Here is a list of the detox agents that I buy: (either capsules or tablets)
Flax Oil
(Wild Harvested) Acai
(Plant Pure Omega-3) DHA
(Super) B-Complex

I picked all of them up at Walmart for less than $20 (and I still have plenty left in each bottle from a good year ago with tests regularly). The brand I use is Spring Valley. Hasn't failed me, doubt it will. If you buy another brand, be sure that it is quality stuff.​

STEP 2: Get you body ready to...
Consume the following amount of each:
Flax Oil - 1,200mg (I take 2 softgels at 600mg each)
Acai - 1,000mg (I take 2 softgels at 500mg each)
DHA - 200mg (I take 1 softgel)

The B-Complex is tricky (but essential). I will put up the stats of the B-Complex I use so If you use a different one, you at least have an idea of what you need.

Serving Size: 1 Tablet (but I take 5)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 150mg (So I take 750mg)
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) - 100mg (So I take 500mg)
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) - 20mg (So I take 100mg)
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) - 25mg (So I take 125mg)
Vitamin B6 (as pyroxine hydrochloride) - 2mg (So I take 10mg)
Floic Acid - 400mcg (So I take 2,000mcg)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 15mcg (So I take 75mcg)
Biotin - 3.8mcg (So I take 17mcg)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg (So I take 25mg)​

STEP 3: ...start flushing!
This is the most important part! Drink enough water so that after taking all those supplements, your urine is clear... then you have been completely flushed. But wait... didn't you just tell us that clear urine gives away tests and flushes? Yes, yes I did. But there's still step 4!​

STEP 4: Then cover your arse.
After your urine has become completely clear take some more B-Complex to make your urine appear normal. I usually take another five. After your urine is clear, STOP DRINKING SO MUCH WATER or you will just flush your cover out as well. Do not stop drinking entirely, just drink very lightly. (VERY LIGHTLY. Just had to emphasize.)​

[SIZE="+1"]Thanks For Reading![/SIZE]
Follow my steps, and you should pass your test. One of my friends passed the test with only 2 hours notice! Thanks for reading my thread and method, hopefully you all get the same great (and cheap) results my friends and I have. I'd love to hear back from anyone who tries it! I'd also love to hear other homebrew methods or any improvements on mine!

**Note**
Never give your first urination of the day for a drug test!

YES this works, just wanted to say that right off the bat for those looking for a quick answer, however I will go into details in regards to my situation. I am a heavy smoker at least once a day for the last two years. I have been looking for employment elsewhere and had three interviews this week and all three resulted in drug test. I knew I was going to be going through the interview process so chose to quit 4 days prior to my first interview. After my first interview, I was given the drug screening paper work and was given 48 hours to take the test, the next day I had another interview, again given drug screening paper work, and was only given 24 hours to take the test. I decided to do both test the next day so that evening, I purchased all of the ingredients at Walmart, for about $24, I followed this step by step and flushed myself out. I then repeated the process the next morning, went and took my DT about 2pm, urine was a good color and temperature and both came back as negative. The next day I had yet another interview and this employer does a saliva drug test right on the spot and yep passed that one to. I did some research on how long THC stays in the body and it is a very inconclusive question as there are too many variables such as a persons genetic makeup, size, condition of health ect. , however THC does stay in the fat cells and depending on how long it takes your body to metabolize depends on how long it stays in your system. So if you find yourself in this situation, this is definitely worth a try and the vitamins are good for your body anyway and any that are not absorbed will pass through the urine.

Okay, Im freakin out a little bit.
I bought Wild Harvested Acai and Super B Complex, but i couldnt find anything but Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Natural source of omega 3, so i got it. Do i need the DHA? and is the Flaxseed Oil the same thing as Flax Oil? I have the Zydot Ultimate blend 24 too and a home test. I dont know what to do at all and im freakin out if i didnt already mention that. Ive been smoking chronically for about 5-6 years..im 5'3" weigh about 120lbs.

Ok this is my first post ever on this site and I joined primarily to share my experience with this particular method of passing your dt because I was honestly freaking out when I first got here. I am on parole right now and have no room for any mistakes and I started smoking bud for a few weeks because it was the only way to get me to stop smoking cigarettes plus I love bud lol. So I bought xxtra clean to detoxify my system and after I purchased it I did a quick search online for reviews because I too had noticed the packaging had changed. Last time I used xxtra clean I did pass my test but it was like 2002 so yeah it was a long time ago and I had to wonder if it worked. Well what would you know people all over the web are claiming that detoxify products DO NOT WORK ANYMORE. It wasnt just 50/50 either it was like 8 out of 10 people were saying it did not work. I started to freak out.....went and bought a home drug test the night before my appointment. I am 5'8, 215 lbs ( alot is muscle but I have a little stomache) have about a medium paced metabolism and had been smoking for about a month straight and I quit for 2 days before using the xxtra clean. So I Woke up at 6 am began drinking water and sure gel so I could pee a few times and divert thc to my colon, then took the xxtra clean...I did follow the instructions. An hour and a half later I tested my self......POSITIVE!!!! NOOOOOOO! I had to call and reschedule because I was not walking in there dirty. I had saw Bourne's method of passing and saw a few people said it had worked so it was my last hope. Last night I went and bought all of the ingredients and a drug test. I added 500 mg of selenium to the mix also (helps against free radicals in the body).I took all the vitamins and began slamming water. I started at 1 am with 1 gallon of water......it took me until about 4 am to almost finish the gallon and my pee looked as clear as it was going to get ( when I peed in the toilet it appeared clear but when in the test cup it was yellow. I decided 3 hours was long enough and I didnt want to flush the vitamins out and blow my cover. I peed the middle of the stream into the cup, not the first and the last of the stream as that is the dirtiest. Now at this point I have been clean for 5 days. I put the lid on and get ready to test....saying an outloud prayer to god. Guess what......... I PASSED!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! Now I was real skeptical at first too.....but this really does work. The THC detection line on the test was not solid like the control line but regardless the negative line was there. I had passed. I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I am a very pivotal point in my life as I am transfering down to atlanta any day now and I cannot afford to let anything get in the way of that it is sooo important. Once again Thanks so much Bourne for posting this thread it helped so much. If anyone has any questions feel free to post and I will respond. I do think that you need at least a few days clean for this method to work if you DO NOT have a super fast metabolism like me. Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom