How I Pass My DTs in 24h or Less

Man for ANYBODY who has doubts I'm here to also say that THIS SHIT WORKS!

Last week I had a interview with a temp agency that needed a background check and drug test. My background check always comes out clean but I knew I would flunk the drug test. I took a day and 1/2 to detox, drinking water to flush myself out and the vitamins as recommended. I'm about 5'8 and between 120-130 lbs. I was so scared it wouldn't work until AFTER I took my drug test last Fri and smoked a celebratory bowl (premature I must admit, but the sack I bought the day before and was STANKING up my pocket! I tells ya that drug test couldn't come any quicker!), it was of some stuff around here in Tx that they call "Popcorn" or "Corn" for short (it's been around since the mid-90s when I 1st moved here and must come from Louisiana or Ok, NO WAY weed this good was grown here in Tx, all they got is dirt weed), something I haven't smoked in awhile, let alone lived in Tx for awhile (yes a place I disdain living in). After smoking 2 bowls I got REALLY light-headed and queasy. At that point I knew the detox method worked, a little TOO WELL if you ask me. My body had to take awhile to adjust again.

If you want to use a surefire method this will DEFINITELY work, take it from Senor Fly Guy.

Pectin is an interesting idea. Pectin absorbs and expedites cholesterol (fat) out of your system. Apples are high in pectin and that's where the phrase "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" comes from. They naturally lower your cholesterol.

Damn you're just full of useful info aren't you? :laughtwo:

Hey just saw your post and noticed that you said you were a heavy weed smoker.... I've been smoking weed pretty much for the past 2 years. I have a drug test at the end of march (so still some time). From what I understand you smoked the day before the drug test and all you had to do was take some vitamins to pass the test? I think I might be missing something but I got a little lost in this conversation ahhaha (may or may not have just smoked a bowl)

yup! i smoked quite a bit before taking the vitamins and still passed the next day! i knew it worked when i got home and was able to get very high, very quickly all of a sudden haha.

Alright so basically I tried this method out, however I was clean for 10 days of smoking. Prior to those 10 days I smoked for a day, didnt smoke the next day, but then smoked heavily 3 days straight after that. Other than that I did a few weekdays here and there but I mostly only smoked on weekends (school is priority). During these 10 days I only worked out twice and basically kept flushing my system with water (VERY IMPORTANT).

On the last day (the day of my DT) I had breakfast, took 1 DHA, 1 acai, 1 flaxseed oil, and 3 super-B, and I just drank water normally for some time (I would say a little over an hour) until my piss started to look radioactive lol. Then I went hardcore on the water and flushed the best I can. However, I couldnt get my urine to be completely clear I just couldnt lol it was faded yellow. This was all over the course of about 2-3 hours.

So 40 minutes before the DT i stopped drinking water completely and I took 3 more super-B. (started giving me a headache for some reason) and when i went to take the DT i fucked up and pissed a bit from the beginning of my stream thats what worried me the most. plus my piss was still faded yellow like a bit neon but noticeably faded. 5 days later i got my results and were negative so I passed :)

MY ADVICE: If you dont want to worry and have anxiety out the ass, do the following and you should be in the clear:
Stop smoking at least 2-3 days in advance just to be on the safe side. if u kno ur applying for a job stop smoking before u even apply.
every single day before ur DT, take the vitamins (1 dha, 1 acai, 1 flaxseed, and however many super-B) and constantly flush throughout the day. if u have a bit more time try to workout. if u have no time avoid working out. on the day of DT like 3-4 hours before, take the pills (make sure to take at least 2+ super-B) and flush with water until piss is as clear as can be and then take another 2-3 super-B, and this is important af... DRINK A BOTTLE OF GATORADE about an hour before the test and very small amounts of water. my DT couldve easily raised a flag on the specific gravity and whatnot cause I flushed like crazy and I didnt drink my gatorade so im really lucky to have passed!! at the DT site, make sure it aint ur first piss of the day and make sure u piss in the cup midstream, not in the beginning nor the end.

if you have like only a day or so, then do as I said above but instead of taking the vitamins from day to day, take them every 6 hours or so and watch ur water intake carefully cause it could be harmful. and do the same procedure as written when u have 3-4 hours before the test.

This is what worked for me pretty simple. got a great t-break out of it and i passed so win win :D
MUCH THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POST THIS STILL DOES WORK :thanks:

I was call for a pop DT...within 24 hours and i had smoked the day befor. I have been smokin at least once a day for months. of course i was flippin out. i ran to the head shop to pick up some detox crap, and the store working told me it takes at least 48 hours. In a panic I was scouring the internet for a fast cure. And stumbleupon this blog, and like many others to read this concoction i was a bit skeptical about it. But as i read on, i would guess about 9 out of 10 said it worked. ok what did i have to lose, i ran to the drug store and picked up all the supplements required. read it twice to make sure i was reading it right. I followed the instructions as listed.

prior to picking up all the supplements i prolly drank at least a gal of water and what ever else was in the frige. And i had not eatin anything all day. my stomach was empty. i took all that was required. and keeped drinking water. it was now 24 hours before i had to DT...
the next day i woke up early to continue to drink water and take the last 5 Vb tablets. i had a very hard time going 10 mins without have to run to the bathroom...needless to say i took the DT, I gave the mid stream, he dropped the card in the cup, and presto! i was clean! i was told by the person giving the test not to take niacin because he would know and i would be busted...and all that i read online about it, it does not work.

So im not sure if it was this $48.00 hit for the vitamins that did the trick, or just the 3 gals of water i drank. all i can say is i passed and thats all that matters. and i still have the vitamins, unlike, if i shelled out the 50 to 100 bucks for a detox kit that doesent work. i would just like to thank the person and persons who have shared their experience with this "concoction".

Many thanks to Borune (and several others that posted in this thread) for sharing some extremely helpful info on this. I had a recent pre-emp DT and was very nervous, as I was only about two weeks out (no puffing) when I went in for DT with a major lab. This was after about four and a half-years (after starting back) of puffing major med strains (i.e, White Widow, Grape Ape, Green Crack, and various Kush types, etc.) on a daily basis. In other words, some of the best and and very frequently. Can definitely say that Borune's method worked, and was able to pass.

Can't post my physical stats beyond the fact that I'm a big n' tall type, and knew that would also come into play. My advice is to follow Borune's instructions very carefully, and don't sub the Spring Valley prods with other stuff, if at all possible. What your shooting for is that two or so hour window where any of the bad metabolites are masked and your sample (as they said), is a neon yellow AFTER your stream has been clear from flushing. Don't waste your time on submitting a clear stream, since that will count as a fail.

If ya can, try to get the Spring Valley stuff in your system at least 1 day prior to going in to give the sample. I flushed with water 1-2 days prior to and the day of the test. Also, the advice from another user about Gatorade is very important, as many labs test for weight and other things. I drank a 64oz bottle the day of the test, in addition to PLENTY of water.

The other tips from Borune and others should not be ignored- such as not submitting your first stream of the day (for sure), as well as not forgetting to put the mid stream (not the beginning or the end) into the cup. You'll want to quit puffing as soon as you possibly can in order to ensure that the odds are for you, rather than against you.

Other that, not much to add except good luck everyone!

:goodjob:

It worked for me. My question is if I take these vitamins everyday will it just mask it all the time? I get randomly drug tested at work so if I just make this my regular vitamin regiment will I just be " clean" all the time?

Hey, I just completed my drug test and I followed Borune's instructions exactly. I'm quite a heavy smoker, I've been smoking pretty much everyday for the last 2-3 years and usually 2-3 times a day. I was off weed for 4 days and I took the vitamins every day for those 4 days including the day of my drug test. I also drank a good amount of Gatorade before my test. The one thing I noticed is that I accidently got ALA instead of DHA (FACEPALM). Is this really a big deal? I really want this job and I hope I didn't fuck it up. Thanks everyone for your tips especially Borune and Smokegalore. I'll get back to everyone once I get my results back. (fingers crossed :surrender:)

Yo stoners!

I really like this method you got and I am doing it.. So only problem is I have drug test tomorrow at 8 15 in the morning.
So what can I do?? I just done eat dinner so I can take all this vitamins now? I have all of it and not know when is best time to start flushing!
Please help man!!

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU! I passed my drug test using this method. I quit smoking about 3-4 weeks before my test with one slip up but I didn't smoke much. Anyways I started taking these vitamins on the recommended dosage as soon as I found out I needed to submit a DT. Two days before I had my DT, I started flushing using your system. Only thing I did different is once I flushed completely before my DT I drank an energy drink to give my urine color & enough enzymes to not be considered diluted. It worked for me & I couldn't thank you enough! You're super awesome!

For those with questions, just FYI. I flushed for a day & a half before but definitely eat before you consume the vitamins or you will possibly get sick. I'm a small chick 5' 130 lbs so I knew I couldn't do it on an empty stomach. My DT was at 12pm so I woke up at 7am, ate breakfast & took my vitamins. Drank about 2/3 of a gallon of water to flush my system in a 3 hour period. Around 1030am, I slowed down then had a little lunch then drank a red bull & Gatorade with my next set of B-vitamins & took my DT around 1230-1. I had peed once before my DT cause I couldn't hold it. Make sure to get mid-stream. Oh if the lab tech or whoever asks why your pee is so yellow tell them you love energy drinks or you just took your daily vitamins.

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU! I passed my drug test using this method. I quit smoking about 3-4 weeks before my test with one slip up but I didn't smoke much. Anyways I started taking these vitamins on the recommended dosage as soon as I found out I needed to submit a DT. Two days before I had my DT, I started flushing using your system. Only thing I did different is once I flushed completely before my DT I drank an energy drink to give my urine color & enough enzymes to not be considered diluted. It worked for me & I couldn't thank you enough! You're super awesome!

For those with questions, just FYI. I flushed for a day & a half before but definitely eat before you consume the vitamins or you will possibly get sick. I'm a small chick 5' 130 lbs so I knew I couldn't do it on an empty stomach. My DT was at 12pm so I woke up at 7am, ate breakfast & took my vitamins. Drank about 2/3 of a gallon of water to flush my system in a 3 hour period. Around 1030am, I slowed down then had a little lunch then drank a red bull & Gatorade with my next set of B-vitamins & took my DT around 1230-1. I had peed once before my DT cause I couldn't hold it. Make sure to get mid-stream. Oh if the lab tech or whoever asks why your pee is so yellow tell them you love energy drinks or you just took your daily vitamins.

What's up everyone this is my second post here at 420. Today is Thursday and I have a DT coming up on Tuesday at 12:30. I quit smoking for a month then smoked for about 3 weeks straight and I'll be clean 7 days before this test I'm so nervous it's for a really good job ughhh. I'm going to be using this method only thing I hear to do like the post above is to drink a Gatorade about an hour or so before the test. Also should I take some creatine too? Any help or advice appreciated this is my first real drug test that came up very quickly and I'm sweating bullets :/

Ok so I have a urine Dt (one of those sufisticated ones so flushing is out the door) and a swab test, I'm a light smoker (last time I smoked was 7 days ago, the time befor that was 2 weeks ago the time befor that a month ago and the time befor that was a couple of months ago) I asked my employer (which happens to be a close friend) If a flush would work he said that it would be detected. If I do your method do you think it would work by Tuesday? I was informed 2 days ago in which I have been drinking a lot of water and shitloads of cranberry juice (I heard it helps) another question is, is I do your method today am I still going to be clean by Tuesday or should I do your method the day before Tuesday. In other words is this a permanent *flush* or is it like a 72 hour type of thing.

I'm trying this on a Sunday (today) to see how it works. When should i test myself and how long of a window do i have to test clean?
Any help would be appreciated.

Hey did it work for you? I am going to try it out today. Question where you able to find just the flax oil? I found fish,flax & borage oil not sure if that would be the same ?

Can anybody help me out please !
I need To get cleaned ASAP

I'm trying this on a Sunday (today) to see how it works. When should i test myself and how long of a window do i have to test clean?
Any help would be appreciated.

Hey did it work for you? where you able to find flax oil pills? I found fish,flax & borage oil dietary supplement not sure if it would work the same

Hey did it work for you? where you able to find flax oil pills? I found fish,flax & borage oil dietary supplement not sure if it would work the same

It's BS, It did not work. This is after not smoking for 7 days and doing the 5 day ever clean product also.. Tried it on Sunday and failed. Did another dose Monday morning and failed. Anybody who says they have passed using this method or any other is passing because either enough time has gone by, or diluted there piss enough to pass. Synthetic at the right temperature and stuck in your shorts is the only solution. Dont pay attention to all those posts about the lab being able to detect it, its bullshit. If your doing a non DOT urine test the tester will have you pee in a cup, wait ten minutes and if it says pass, thats the end of it as they only send it out for confirmation if the in house test comes up positive, period.

[SIZE="+1"]Welcome![/SIZE]
I have found a method that works for me (and plenty of my friends) in less than 24 hours and wanted to share it with the 420 community! Tell me how my homebrewed method works for you!

[SIZE="+1"]My story:[/SIZE]

I was called in for a drug test around 10:00 am and they told me that the test was going to be the next day at about 2:30. I had smoked THE NIGHT BEFORE. Needless to say, I was a bit frantic. I'd never had to take a drug test before and I had no idea where to start and only 28 and a half hours to find out how to clean myself out and to do it. I consulted my friends first, asking about their methods and if they had any resources that I could use. Alot of what my friends said was stupid, things like drinking a whole glass of pickle juice... stuff I didn't feel like trying unless I had no other options. Some of it, however, made sense. One of my friends told me to 'flush' my body, in other words just drink as much as possible in the HOPES that I'd get a false negative (you were supposed to test positive but the test didn't recognize it). Sounded reasonable, but I wanted something with a little more certainty. Another one of my friends told me about 'cloaking' which was just a more extreme version of flushing (where you would not only flush but there was a something you had to do along with the flushing, usually a tablet a day that was accompanied by a food regimen). He said to buy a 'pass the test' kit online. He said that they were a bit EXPENSIVE but they'd never failed him. He gave me a few sites to look at and after seeing some expensive products, (and reading how long the cheaper ones took) I was urged to find another way... and so came a few hours of research.

After doing a lot of research on methods to pass marijuana tests (many of them were ridiculous) I found that many either took a while to work, were not consistently effective, or were crazy expensive. After looking at all the methods together (literally I had all of them up on a white board together) I came up with an idea. The cloaking kits you could buy online were expensive because the companies were trying to make money and knew some people would pay that much to pass the test. They were expensive, but they worked. The simple flushing method, drinking enough water to make you urine clear was free, but not only didn't always work, your urine was clear... giving it away that you had flushed your body. I decided to combine these two methods and ended up with a cheap and extremely consistent system that you can use every time. It has worked 100% of the time fore me and my friends.

[SIZE="+1"]My method:[/SIZE]

My method uses the flushing method but expands on it a bit. I researched some naturals that are good at detoxifying your body and found that most of them are available even at your grocery store, sold as vitamins and minerals. After doing a bit of research on each of them, I think I have found a team of elites: they are inexpensive and work very well.

STEP 1: Buy the Goods.
Here is a list of the detox agents that I buy: (either capsules or tablets)
Flax Oil
(Wild Harvested) Acai
(Plant Pure Omega-3) DHA
(Super) B-Complex

I picked all of them up at Walmart for less than $20 (and I still have plenty left in each bottle from a good year ago with tests regularly). The brand I use is Spring Valley. Hasn't failed me, doubt it will. If you buy another brand, be sure that it is quality stuff.​

STEP 2: Get you body ready to...
Consume the following amount of each:
Flax Oil - 1,200mg (I take 2 softgels at 600mg each)
Acai - 1,000mg (I take 2 softgels at 500mg each)
DHA - 200mg (I take 1 softgel)

The B-Complex is tricky (but essential). I will put up the stats of the B-Complex I use so If you use a different one, you at least have an idea of what you need.

Serving Size: 1 Tablet (but I take 5)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 150mg (So I take 750mg)
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) - 100mg (So I take 500mg)
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) - 20mg (So I take 100mg)
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) - 25mg (So I take 125mg)
Vitamin B6 (as pyroxine hydrochloride) - 2mg (So I take 10mg)
Floic Acid - 400mcg (So I take 2,000mcg)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 15mcg (So I take 75mcg)
Biotin - 3.8mcg (So I take 17mcg)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg (So I take 25mg)​

STEP 3: ...start flushing!
This is the most important part! Drink enough water so that after taking all those supplements, your urine is clear... then you have been completely flushed. But wait... didn't you just tell us that clear urine gives away tests and flushes? Yes, yes I did. But there's still step 4!​

STEP 4: Then cover your arse.
After your urine has become completely clear take some more B-Complex to make your urine appear normal. I usually take another five. After your urine is clear, STOP DRINKING SO MUCH WATER or you will just flush your cover out as well. Do not stop drinking entirely, just drink very lightly. (VERY LIGHTLY. Just had to emphasize.)​

[SIZE="+1"]Thanks For Reading![/SIZE]
Follow my steps, and you should pass your test. One of my friends passed the test with only 2 hours notice! Thanks for reading my thread and method, hopefully you all get the same great (and cheap) results my friends and I have. I'd love to hear back from anyone who tries it! I'd also love to hear other homebrew methods or any improvements on mine!

**Note**
Never give your first urination of the day for a drug test!

Found this today. I haven't smoked in 20 days after i found out about a USPS job opening. Before that, i was an everyday smoker.
I applied for the job and saw other people say it took 2 months to hear anything back.... -_- it took them less than a week to get in contact with me. I now have a drug test in about 30 hours. i took an at home test two days ago, and the line that says if i pass or not was VERY faint, but it was there. So im still nervous. I will try this out in between now and Wednesday evening and let you know the results.

5'11 180 LBS
Last smoked: Very good buds about 10 days ago.
Metabolism level: Moderately Fast

Here was my experience using this method. So about a week ago I found out I had to take a UA for a job I had applied for. I had smoked a few days before. I was literally freaking out, and found that this sounded like the only legitimate method that had a decent amount of feedback from lots of people. I purchased 10 test strips when I found out what I was about to go through. I took one almost every day of doing normal water flushing and exercise. I used the first 8 without any sort of "dilution" if you will. The line was soooo incredibly faint that I was completely nervous. Once I realized the water alone wasn't working, I decided to go grab the vitamins. Instead of taking 5, I only took 4 of the B-Complex(the first time). The others, I took the recommended amount stated in this post.

After this, I drank 33.8 FL OZ of water, and 28 FL OZ of Gatorade. I had already been flushing during the day, and consumed about Three 16.9 FL OZ water bottles.(<-- this was PRIOR to taking the vitamins) After about an hour and a half, I only took TWO more B12 Complex pills because I was worried that there was way too much B6 in such a short amount of time. So I go to test myself, and my urine is Neon yellow which is exactly what I was looking for. In my previous tests, the line would be BARELY and I mean BARELY visible, and would take almost the full 5 minutes to appear. But this time, not only did the line appear, but It started to appear fairly fast. I had let one of my clean friends use the test, and both lines appeared almost immediately after the sample was taken. Now the line is not as solid as his was, but it's definitely enough to pass.

I have not actually done the drug test for the job, but I don't see how it could be any different, as they are not sending my urine to a lab.

Just thought I would share my detailed insight on how this technique assisted me.

Back
Top Bottom