How long cannabis/ butter/olive oil in vacuum sealed bag keeps in fridge?

According to the information and instructions in the package the vacuum sealer came in anything sealed up should last 5 times longer than the stuff that has not been processed that way.

Add even more time if it was vacuum sealed and then frozen. Plain cannabis should go about 5 years, butter and cookies for two years at least. Olive oil has been used for food preservation by peoples of the middle east and Mediterranean area for centuries, long before freezing technology.

We have tried freezing stuff made with olive oil, stuff like pesto, and the texture changes. Something to keep in mind.

According to the information and instructions in the package the vacuum sealer came in anything sealed up should last 5 times longer than the stuff that has not been processed that way.

Add even more time if it was vacuum sealed and then frozen. Plain cannabis should go about 5 years, butter and cookies for two years at least. Olive oil has been used for food preservation by peoples of the middle east and Mediterranean area for centuries, long before freezing technology.

We have tried freezing stuff made with olive oil, stuff like pesto, and the texture changes. Something to keep in mind.
I want to vacuum seal pure infused olive oil. At the moment that is the only edible I can produce :blunt:

I want to freeze pure infused olive oil. At the moment that is the only edible I can produce :blunt:
The easiest thing would be to infuse the oil and put in a clean sterile jar, cap it, and then keep it in a cool, not cold, dark area like a pantry, root cellar or kitchen cupboard. If the area will regularly get warmer than 70 degrees F the recommendations I read were to put it in a refrigerator.

Back
Top Bottom