How long does THC take to get out of my system if I'm an ex-MJ user clean for 6 mos.?

ereane

Hello y'all,

I'm 26 years old woman with a history of marijuana use (once or twice a week for about 8 months to a year). I weigh 171 lbs (78 kgs), exercise strenously 4 to 5 times a week (cardio for 30-40 mins + weight training) and live a healthy lifestyle. I have not smoked weed in a little more than 6 months by personal choice (I believe in the use of recreational marijuana if it doesn't interfere with responsabilities and I decided to stop using it to focus on my career). I recently had a drug test for work which came out clean. I'm planning on visiting friends in Morocco in December and I know that there will be weed and hashish around. The problem is that I'm going to North Korea for work issues in February and I know that there will be a drug test before I leave. I intend to stay in Morocco for 3 weeks (from December 2nd to December 20th) and I leave for Korea in February. After about 6 months off the stuff, If I smoke again, how long will it take my system to eliminate the traces of THC? Does my history of recreational use of marijuana affect what the usual websites say (from 3 days to a month)? Thanks for the help.

Cheers :)

Re: How long does THC take to get out of my system if I'm an ex-MJ user clean for 6 m

THC stays in your fat cells till the fat cells are burned of from exercise or die naturally. Fat cells die naturally in about a month depending on metabolism, kidney function and other things. SO by exercising you can really speed up the process. Also 80% of thc metabolites are excreted thorugh your colon so its important to eat a high fiber diet to keep it moving or it gets reabsorbed and the process starts over.
I would give yourself a month to be sure and get cleaned out. Be sure to exercise and stay hydrated. 3 days before the test stop exercising and eat a high fat red meat diet to increase your odds of passing and then use dillution the morning of the test to increase the odds even more.

Re: How long does THC take to get out of my system if I'm an ex-MJ user clean for 6 m

You could also use a detox product to be safe. If you will have at least 15 days clean before the test, then you can use one of our natural products, like the One Shot Concentrate or you can always use a synthetic urine, like our Incognito belt. With this product, you don't need to worry about giving anything of your own, so your history is irrelevant.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I have been clean for a month now but I am still peeing dirty. I am a male and 5'6 and weigh 160 pounds. I just tested my self from a home drug test and I am still peeing negative. Any suggestions on how to get clean faster? I have to see my po next week and I was hoping to finally have started my time by having my first clean pee. I have been peeing dirty for four weeks and I am scared to see my PO. Anybody please let give me some suggestions.

If you are seeing negative, then that is GOOD. That is what you want to see!
Congrats!

lol that was human error, i meant positive. sorry about that i been studying all day and night and made a mistake on the thread. what can i do to start peeing clean soon.

Back
Top Bottom