How many plants can I fit? AK-47

Bro im getting one of these asap... Does the difference in size of liters affect anything? I noticed they had a 26L and all the way down to 5L

u need to do some research on it first did u watch that 15 pounds in 80 days video? he said he changed the water once on one site and not all on the other two sites. all water systems i have seen require res to changed every 10 to 14 days. he was running a areomist system and as always u can build ur own better system for less

Is building a system hard? It looks like those people are making them pretty easily. I guess i would just need the toolds and i would be good.

a 26l bucket is about 6 gallons. thats about right for one plant. but it really depends on how big u plan on letting the plants get and how long u plan on letting them grow and what style system u plan on using. one 26l bucket in a dwc system will hold one plant and if grown properly u could get 12 to 16 onces of dried bud. these r guessatmations and all assume u have ur lights,nutes, and ventilation all fine tuned. ur first run don't be disappointed if u only get 8 or 9 ounces

Why is that so hard to believe? I have one plant per 1000watt MH or HPS. I just veg for ever with scrog. Yes, it's that big.

Back
Top Bottom