How many plants in my grow space?

bmo420

My area is 5 feet high by 4 feet wide and 5 feet long, I am using a 600w hps and a 250w hps, gunna be starting my first scrog, and second indoor grow in a couple weeks, wondering how many plants would be ideal in my space, growing fem seeds btw:peace:

If you're going to veg for at least a month, as bones said 10 at the very most. (I'd stick to 6 since you plan on a SCrog) If you wanna do a SOG type grow and flip them super early you could get away with as many as 18 but would yield much less per plant, all you would really get is just one main cola per plant and pretty much nothing else. It all come down to preference man.

With the pots I'm usuing I can only fit 8, but the back 4 would be hard to get at for lollypopping, watering, everything really, where as if I do 6 I'd have a little room to work with, would 6 plants give more yeild than 8 considering more light per plant?

With the pots I'm using I can only fit 8, but the back 4 would be hard to get at for lollypopping, watering, everything really, where as if I do 6 I'd have a little room to work with, would 6 plants give more yeild than 8 considering more light per plant?

As long as you vegged them for 2+ weeks longer then yes, I personally prefer a longer veg.

Back
Top Bottom