How many use some kind of auto cloner?

pointer80

Hello all, How many of you guy's use auto cloners or built one for cloning? Do you think auto cloners do a better job? If so why? Thanks all.

Use or buy???? I purchased a auto cloner a couple years ago. It is still in the box LMAO. It is a good misting one that came with good reviews. My problem was is the clones I have taken lately I needed to work. The way I have did things now I am getting a 90% success rate. Hard to change that LOL.

It matters how good you are at do it yourself. If you are good at it then give it a try it should work. It is not rocket science. Lots of people are building their own grow equipment.

Cloning can be as easy as mixing 50/50 perlite and vermiculite and a little cloning gel. A few solo cups and a opaque tote big enough to put them in. I probably don't have $20 in what I use to clone.

If you get a good one they work as well as anything. It is just not a place I would stress spending money on. Personal choiceis the main thing. If you are just starting cloning buying might be the best bet for learning with.

Thanks a bunch, I really like that design

Back
Top Bottom