How much longer would you wait to harvest?

Thanks for the reply, yes agreed, I have 2 plants the one you are talking about is my second plant in that tent. I agree, I looked into it and it seems like my light was too close as only that bud has those curling leaves on it. That made me think it's just from the light (which I hope).

Why do you think it's stretching like that? It looks weird, I moved my fans to try to cool that plant down a bit. Hopefully I can save it, there's 4 colas between 8 inches and 10 inches long.. but they don't look too fat. Hope I'll be ok.

Thanks for your help.
the plant will be fine just gonna acting weird till the end probably only that BUD when I see that I raised my lights cause sometimes the coustumers are too picki about that looking but its only that bud I guess its all good.and u aways can tell the coustumers that's how AK 47 grow :D or if u will smoked and its only for u even better

the plant will be fine just gonna acting weird till the end probably only that BUD when I see that I raised my lights cause sometimes the coustumers are too picki about that looking but its only that bud I guess its all good.and u aways can tell the coustumers that's how AK 47 grow :D or if u will smoked and its only for u even better

Thanks!
Haha good to know it will be ok. Yes all of this is just for myself so I'm good!!!

Hi all,

First time grower, growing 2 AK-47 plants and they are getting close to harvest (one more than the other). Was looking at my plant with a 60x loupe, seeing almost all milky trichomes and just today have seen my first couple of amber trichomes!

From what I have read, harvesting with a higher ratio of milky to amber trichomes generally produces a more energetic head high, and harvesting on the more amber side will produce more of a so-called couch lock effect. 'm never sure what's really true about all of this, but this milky to amber ratio method seems legit to me? But then I read people say "wait that extra week and you'll thank me" saying that the buds will keep packing on mass and cutting now would be a mistake.

I'm attaching photos and asking just for people's recommendations and advice (I know my photos are not zoomed in enough to see the trichomes) on if I should wait and if so how long? What would you experienced growers suggest in terms of a clear/cloudy/amber ratio of the trichomes? I also see that 50% or more of my pistols are still white and have not receded deeper into the bud. Just looking for some advice and some peace of mind, I'm getting anxious and excited over here.

Thanks!
Hi I would wait myself
Patients is rewarded

Back
Top Bottom