How much time left?

Hi I would get a magnifier and look at the trichomes:
when-to-harvest-chart1.jpg

No idea about strain tho... looks sativa dominate to me by the leaf shape/size etc.

I have no idea about how long ya been flowering so far but expect a few more weeks at best !

Ya see i'm a little bit ol tricks... basically when those little small white hairs aka pistils start to turn burnt orange in colour indicates ripening of the bud which should see an increase in trichomes turning cloudy, so ye it is a time to start to watching those ol trichome development with what ever ya have at hand...

Just in case ya don't, you want about 30% to 50% burnt orange pistils on the bud before you start the two week flush that is the last couple of weeks of watering to cleanse the plant of nutrients leading to better over all smoke etc plus curing time.

Ya got a lot of white pistils in your bud so more time really to get to a good standard... Mmm weight aah 1 oz died aprox from the looks of things given more time tho.

Ya see wet bud is aprox 70% moisture & once dried you about 20% to 30% off total wet weight once stem is all snipped out, well ye you can do the maths if ya like, i sure did many years ago !

Back
Top Bottom