How much water I will need?

DoubleA

420 Member
I will be having 100 plants in veg and 100 plants in bloom.
Is it correct to assume I will be watering them on average 1l per day ?

Because I'm trying to find how much moisture I will have to remove to give me an idea at how many dehumidifier I will need.

If it's 200L/day. I will need to remove 420 pint.

When shopping, it seems like the big ass one that remove 250 pint are very expensive. On the other hand, I can find some dandy on the second hand market for very cheap.

I don't know what is the best way to approach this...

The obvious question is... how big are your pots?

The obvious question is... how big are your pots?
I kinda figured the obvious question was...Have they grown before?...cuz with a 100 in veg and a 100 in flower, if they don't know how to grow a dehumidifier will be the least of their problems :rofl:

Imagine hand watering that forest... I can stand doing the 5 I have. 5 gallons a day in full bloom. Better have some extra hands laying around.

I have grow 2 batches in a 8x4 tent. It went pretty smoothly. I know 100 in veg and 100 in flower is a pretty big difference but I own a farm and I already grow thousands of plants. I know weed is not the same as others vegetables but it's not that far. I hope I'll just be quick enough to react when the unplannable will surface.

Thank you for your answers !

I will be having 100 plants in veg and 100 plants in bloom.
Is it correct to assume I will be watering them on average 1l per day ?

Because I'm trying to find how much moisture I will have to remove to give me an idea at how many dehumidifier I will need.

If it's 200L/day. I will need to remove 420 pint.

When shopping, it seems like the big ass one that remove 250 pint are very expensive. On the other hand, I can find some dandy on the second hand market for very cheap.

I don't know what is the best way to approach this...

If you're planning to run 200 plants break out that F'ing checkbook and pay some professionals. That's why they do what they do. LMAO.

Go ahead, make that assumption though. My 3 gallon plants drink a gallon per day.

If you've got the pockets to go commercial do it right and hire professionals that would love the work.

If you're planning to run 200 plants break out that F'ing checkbook and pay some professionals. That's why they do what they do. LMAO.

Go ahead, make that assumption though. My 3 gallon plants drink a gallon per day.

If you've got the pockets to go commercial do it right and hire professionals that would love the work.

:reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom