How tall

mrblckgms

I'm doing a grow in my closet in a space about 4x4x8 and 2 gal pots i wanna put a couple of plants in that area. i have two flourex floods pushin about 18000 lumens and i might get a 70w hps to work with the flourex in the flowering stage and i have two questions will that 70 hps influence the yeild at all and two how tall should i grow it

Hey man, we are growing in an area of 4x5x8, changing over to bucket hyrdo but right now is soil in 2.5 gallon pots. Check our grow journal - Room Revamp. We are using a 400 watt MH and 4 40 watt grolux 4 foot Flouros. To answer your ? The mH will enhance the plants, more light and the proper blue spectrum light. This will cause your plants to grow bushier and bud locations will be closer together. ? 2 - We grow ours to about 2 - 3 feet then about 3 -4 when budded, when we switch to bucket hydro, we will be growing upwards of 5 - 6 feet in veg. Hope some of that rambling helped you .:peace: :cool:

Yeah I saw that man, totally sweet.

With the size of ur grow space you could bud anywhere from 11 inches to 3 feet.8ft high right?
With your lights, I would flower when they are still very small like 13 inches.

i got it from work i wanna grow cheap but i'm not usin cheap equipment
i 4 seedlings that popped outta the soil 2 days ago i got 165w of flouros hovering right over them and i n a week i'm gonna get a 4 footer go right on top of them and puthe 165w on the side
and when i'm flowerin i'm gonna use the 200w of flouros on the side and the 100w hps up top. you thoink like 10 inches os far enough with the100w hps?? or is it too far?
what do ya think

Back
Top Bottom