How to adjust my Coco A + B ratio?

You should learn to use the program! It’s easy. Just check that link I gave you. Like anything it looks complicated at first glance but it’s really not trust me. we can help you with any hurdles.

I’ll see what I can do to get the N down and remove unnecessary bottles. But given that you’ve already got the bottles you may as well use them up while you use HB to find a better plan.

Will return to this later and play with the N levels.

Ahh right i scrolled up after the comment about if i have any issues just refer to the link but i couldn't find it so i was basically just reading the program and trying to figure it out for myself

This one :thumb:

Tried my hand at that program but can't seem to have any luck. Want to use the info i've added on my nutrient line to calculate a decent feeding schedule for the stage i'm in but too clueless lol

You couldn’t get anywhere with skybound’s tutorial?
I'd be lieing if i said yes , Doesn't have any presets there for me to play around with thought ok i'll add each of my bottles one by one . Don't know how to convert the % on the back into ammounts ect stoner brain wasn't coping lol.

Ok. It should explain that.

Click on ‘substance selection’
Then - ‘add custom’ option-center of the screen that comes up

Another screen comes up where you enter all the data about the bottle.

The percent of each nutrient is exactly the number you enter in the appropriate box.
Just enter everything listed on the bottle. That’s about it.

The only two confusing things are that you have to differentiate between the two types of P and the two types of N and enter then accordingly. That will be listed on the bottle as well.

The other mildly confusing point is that you have to click on ‘liquid’ near top left of the screen and enter the density. Density is the weight of bottle in g -divided by volume in ml. For your one litre bottles the density number is the same number as the weight listed.
For example if your 1 litre bottle weighs 1.1 kg then the density is 1.1.

Get confused about anything then just post on that thread.

That's what i needed to see thanks yet again haha super easy to understand that gonna go play around now :) Also when i added my nutrifield substance the first time ect and closed hydrbuddy, I opened it back up and it was no longer there i had to re enter the info.

Yea i'm definintely gonna keep at it seems to be a bit better for me after your explenation, So it sais two kinds of nitrogen on my bottle nitrate and ammoniacal , Which is the nh4 and which the n03-?

Yea totally man sorry you've already explained enough haha. i did google it But then some bottles say "water soluble" and i wasn't sure which of the two this went under.

wahahaha haha, I added every bottle into the screen above so i had the "substance used for calculations" filled wiht my nutrifield range after using the (+ add custom) . Close and re open it's gone :oops: can't see a save option figiured once i added it and saw it in the column that was that. Re installed seems to be saving it thank god

When you click on ‘ + add to database’ that should add it to the substance database permanently.

To add or remove those substance in the database from the ‘substances used for calculations’ box - use ‘add’ and ‘delete’
-just follow the arrows. ‘Delete’ simply moves it back to the database.

Sounds like you’re almost there! :laughtwo:

Be nice if there were a way for you to create some kind of "master nutrient database" and upload it here. But I can only remember one non-picture file being allowed to be uploaded to the forum, and that's been a while (I do think it might have been some sort of database or spreadsheet, though I might be misremembering).

Does the application allow you to save in CSV or some other common plain text format that would be more or less obviously not harmful (even in a Microsoft OS, LMAO)?

And of course the above would depend on whether you even wanted to take on such a community project. Which you might not, or might simply not have the time (or energy).

Thank you for helping people!

Thanks. I really have no idea re the tech questions you asked. It would be way more helpful if there was a way to share info and get it in the database faster rather than each person entering the info individually. And maybe there is for all I know.
On the plus side entering all the data forces you to look at your nutrients more closely and connect some wires in the brain. Zzt.
Community? Me? Ha! That’s like a dirty word to me. I’ve got plants and animals that’s enough community for me. You’re right I am super busy and only doing this cause it’s new, I’m learning lots, and therefore it’s sort of fun. Once you see beyond the labels it’s such an eye opener you kind of want to share the knowledge.

Ye totally with you on that one man it's kinda enjoyable as opposed to frustrating now haha i always enjoy sharing some new info too, So i've been playing around and i've come up with this which is basically the same as yours? So i think i'm getting the hang of it

Attachments

• ahaja.png
    ahaja.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 42
I realise in the calculations above i missed out the pk heavy and they differ slightly from the numbers i gave you but i think i get it. so my ratio is like 1-2-1... and what am i going for in flower ? 1-3-2, 0-3-3? The auto configiure can't find me a solution so i guess i just play with the ammounts of bottles myself until its where i want it?

Back
Top Bottom