How to arrange a closet grow room

higgle50

So i am thinking of turning my closet into a grow room. I would be working with a walk in closet. The dimensions are 64" by 64" or 5'3" by 5'3". I would still need to use at least half of one wall for cloths.
heres a pic of what the empty closet would look like with the dimensions:
closet.png

and here is a pic of what it would look like with the cloths rack:
closet1.png

So any ideas on the most efficient way to set this up? Btw i cant just have plants in the open. it has to be contained in a tent or a cabinet or something.

that's about the size of my room. I built a wall 2ft in on one side for storage and what not. then built a shelf 6ft off of the ground. the top 2ft is for veg and the bottom 6 ft is for flower,then I built a door for the flower room to keep the light from the veg room out. The size of your flower room is the controlling factor, and that depends on the size and number of plants you want to grow.

the down side to the way I have split my room is that my plants cannot get taller than 5th but I have a lot of space in there so I grow lots of shorter bushier plants.

I use an air cooled 1000w hps for my flower room It can get kind of hot in there so i recommend a 600w, my closet had access to underneath my house and thats where i vent the exhaust. your gong to need a 400cfm fan at least.

hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom