Grow Closet Opinion

HazeyHaze

So I just started a side project a little bit ago. Germinated the seeds then planted them in a 2 foot bucket until they got 1/2 foot. Their running at 3/4 foot and its one plant. I have the closet closed in the corner with some fiberglass lined with foiler. I'm using a basic UV. Filtered Fluorescent light along with a 12" fan to circulate the room. Then I transplanted it into a 5 Gallon bucket lined with foiler and a circular lid cut to fit the lamp. I normally do 8/12 light, All manual turning on. I used basic potting soil with time released water beads to avoid over/under watering. The dimensions are: WIDTH: 2 ft 1/2 Length: 2 ft Height: 7 ft. If anyone has any tips let me know.! This is my first time growing its mainly for learning purposes due to not having alot of money put into it. Thanks! :thanks:

I suggest you check HOW TO START A GROW JOURNAL and give some more info. The big guys dont like having to ask a bunch of questions to get to actual important Q. Im too new to give much of an opinion but hopefully the link helps you. :)
Also try this HOW TO GET HELP

Back
Top Bottom