How to Become Member of the Month!

:passitleft:well this is the best way I know how to get to know someone. Who's in line next for this fatty?
Oh I see there are a bunch of shy smokers here huh. I promise I've been wearing my mask when I go out into public.

Think this is a pretty old thread, or maybe it’s just properly cured.

:passitleft:
Maybe or maybe people just don't like my introduction. either way. Hello friend. :passitleft:

You won't find me being shy! I try to communicate or chat with every active member I can. Including you now.
Lol welcome friend. I'm trying to get this down. the best way I can.

I have been watching since you joined your doing fine!
Well thanks. I've not got the best knowledge on plant like I do other things in life but I'm very intrested in this so I'm learning everything I can.

Most of us do other shit like work and raise kids myself I just grow herbs for a long time now.
Tell me about it. I'm trying to run a business and send three girls through college and a young son playing every sport out there. Not to mention trying to grow big healthy plants.

i love the contests and the ideas, but there is like literally so many members i know on top of my head that can fit this content but can only vote one or two. :passitleft:here pass this up:laughtwo:

i love the contests and the ideas, but there is like literally so many members i know on top of my head that can fit this content but can only vote one or two. :passitleft:here pass this up:laughtwo:
:passitleft:I get it about the contest on here. I myself will never come close to any offered by 420. But the contest I'm talk iij ng about is being offered by Main Street grow supply in a town close to me. So I'm going to enter into it and see if I can grow and win a complete tent set up. Cause if I can't win it I have to build it ya know.

:passitleft:I get it about the contest on here. I myself will never come close to any offered by 420. But the contest I'm talk iij ng about is being offered by Main Street grow supply in a town close to me. So I'm going to enter into it and see if I can grow and win a complete tent set up. Cause if I can't win it I have to build it ya know.
i think i have given up on the tent. I'm planning to make my current tent a veg tent. With the @Mars Hydro FC3000 on the waiting list, I was thinking of turning my walk in closet to a grow room. It's a perfect size for the light 4 x 6 and 10ft height. I'm aiming to drop our sponsor @Dope-Seeds seeds in there. should be a interesting run

i think i have given up on the tent. I'm planning to make my current tent a veg tent. With the @Mars Hydro FC3000 on the waiting list, I was thinking of turning my walk in closet to a grow room. It's a perfect size for the light 4 x 6 and 10ft height. I'm aiming to drop our sponsor @Dope-Seeds seeds in there. should be a interesting run
Sounds awesome. I've pretty much took over a whole room here. Just want to have it all sectioned off for each phase. Your closet sounds perfect.

Back
Top Bottom