How to get more dense & high quality buds outdoors

They grow in acidic soil, but they also grow in moderate PH soil. In my parts they grow everywhere, they practically overtook the hills and the forests, but once I get rid of the roots I don't have the problem with soil. However adding more calcium/magnesium will only do good.

Im goin in for a check here in a few. Ill check the moisture and ph around that plant the best i can. And get some better photos hopefully.

Just some miles north of me is the state of Michigan, MM Card members get to grow up to 12 plants per person in their yards. But then you have the rippers. Just think spouse and mate get 24 plants in the garden. No wonder Michigan is growing the best in the world. No disrespect to you and yours. Not that I would not enjoy a tour of the Emerald Triangle grows, legendary. Pray for some rain for the Midwest USA.

God Bless Michigan!!!! California is the same but it depends on which county and which neighborhood. They want you inside. Im taking this years yard grow as serious as possible because its being tolerated.
20160801_075514.jpg

I think it's a too much moisture and/or PH issue
in my opinion...A waterlogged tree root, maybe mold issues also....Good luck!!!

Had 3x3x3 holes for my clones/seed plants in the ground 6/1/16. Of the six holes two were cursed even though the soil and watering schedule was the same. I grew companion crops (corn and pole beans) which was cover for my grow and not all the way around my holes. It finally became apparent that watering the corn also had residual benefit for my girls, but only 4 of the 6 plants. This is in hindsight of course. I live in a dry and arid enviro. Silty sand which has porosity, but has a bottom. I personally feel you can't overwater (unless flood irrigating) outdoor in my soil. There is a pan, but it took 100 gallons in my 3 sq metric foot plant (bullrider)
before percolation slowed to a crawl. Thereafter i watered with 15 gallons and that was the trick. Next year I will be digging trenches on a downslope. I have seen some info on trench grows but very little. My buddy did it very successfully this year. Anyone with trench experience?

I have tried this as well. Mushroom soil in early spring. I let Mother Nature break this down with spring rains. The only difference with me is I do not use any extra nitrates. No miracle grow, nothing. I get the same results, light easy to burn buds, with no potency. I will be following this thread for advice.

i advice you BURNT goat or sheep dung as villiager use. its more cheap and %100 organic but it must be burnt . if u put egg stuff,fish,etc all bacteries comes ur root.

if you guys are dying to use molasses, why not aact ? You make your 5 gallon of tea with worm castings, rain water, unsulfured molasses, some garden soil, aerate with 60/l min pump for 36 hours and shower the ladies ^^

Iv been using molasses on my grows for years just a little in with my PHed water 6.5 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. For best results I mix it with warm water to help it desolve and wait for water to get back to room temp. And ph then I water to 20% runoff.

Back
Top Bottom