How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hi help4dad,

Hope you're father is feeling better!

Thank you for the info. I was looking for an tutorial, lol. I thought this was something new/updated method. I've known this but thought it was for a different application other than cannabis concentrated oil. The reason why I have never tried this method (IMHO) is through the complete process of making the concentrated oil the only time I leave any stage unattended is when the rice cooker is first plugged in with the solvent/extracts poured inside. Just to clear some of the equipment that is no longer needed out of the way. When the decarbing begins I pay close attention from the start to the finish. Paying closer attention if using the double boiler method. If I want the oil to be peak THC I would remove the oil cup from the hot oil bath when the bubbles are big. If looking for more CBD & CBN to develop mid to smaller bubbles. If I want full couch lock wait until the bubbles stop completely. It all depends on what condition I'm making the medicine for. Cancer, PTSD/depression, anxiety/panic attacks, chronic pain, the list goes on. I am explaining this in a little more detail to answer both questions at once. Cancer as a primary example; I would remove the oil (after any carrier is burned off) right after the bubbles are big. Then I would make a high CBD strain of concentrate and when going through the decarbing process (double boiler) I would remove the oil cup when the bubbles have completely stopped for max cbd, cbn for shrinking any tumors and removing any inflammation. So as an example two strains for cancer two different decarbing processes. I would like to mention the double boiler decarbing process only takes from 15-30 minutes depending on the ambient temperature inside (cold/hot). The process sometimes is quicker or shorter, I do not see that kind of control using the oven decarbing method. Also an honorable mention is 'out of sight-out of mind' in the oven (especially if the person with cancer doesn't have someone else to help, is tired and naps). Then when removing the oil cup from the oven you accidently touch a hot rack and spill. You mentioned that you thought it would be unsafe using the double boiler method? If you have a large washer in the oil bath pan and a long handle on the oil cup it is very easily controlled. Especially with a tight fitting hot pad glove.

This is an advantage also using food grade carriers. If you remove the oil cup right after 'big bubbles' for max thc content are you completely sure if using naphtha light all the chems are removed? In my opinion you would have to do a vacuum purge to make sure. With food grade carrier like ethanol/grain alcohol you could simply put it on something right around 110 degrees and have a fan on low blowing a breeze over the cup (slightly pointing up) for 20 minutes or until its dissipated/evaporated. Knowing its safe if consumed.

Only insight I have is what I've learned from trusted sites. You have read them also. Best word of advice I have is practice different techniques and judge for yourself. Doing this you will be able to see for yourself to gain the knowledge you seek. You will find out it seems there is never concise information, practice will show you this. People have different opinions and methods. Have you checked out skunk pharms decarbing process? Read it to the end and it explains pretty much what I have said. It has all the charts, etc.

I hope I have clarified some things. Why I do not prefer the oven decarbing method. That being said whatever choice you decide is what is best for you. Only experience will give you 'true' answers.

BTW did you get your Dad some high cbd strain? Shrinking the tumors and removing any inflammation in the brain has a huge healing factor with the OG Kush oil you have. Is he taking the concentrate correctly? No euphoric? Give him my best regards please.

Motoco

Thank you for the information and your thoughts about my dad. It is very much appreciated.

Dad is now taking the oil per your instructions and feeling much better. I think the dentures were a huge problem too because he didn't remove them and we suspect that some of the "aftertaste" he was complaining about was probably the result of the oil not fully being absorbed but maybe remaining on the dentures. This may explain his nausea too as that has now stopped.

It is not so easy for us to get different strains so we purchased online some CBD hemp oil. Do you think that has any value? Should we give it to him? If so, when...at the same time, alternating doses, some other method?

Motoco - one more quick question about the decarboxylation to be clear - when applying heat (any kind of heat - rice cooker, hot oil, oven, coffee warmer, etc.), decarboxylation is going on. When the big bubbles stop, you've hit max THC. When all the bubbles stop, you still decarboxylated but no longer max THC. Now some of the THC has degraded to CBN.

Is that accurate?

beemerbill,

Amazing how one product can be used in so many ways :) Do the gum method and nada. My fav nighttime prep is top shelf oiler, two hits and its startrek counting stars.

Very interesting strain, I've had some concentrate that I made with Bullrider OG. Very potent. The blends are endless. Wish Harlequin pulled more per ounce, makes it pricey to grow.

I gave a friend a gram of my indica oil to try. He pulled one hit out of an oil pipe and dam near hit the ground. Said he was stoned for 4 hours and then hit it again. Had to sit down and didn't get up for hours. He had never ever had anything like it. I've never had it tested but I think I will now. I need to get the harleguin oil test anyway so might as well do the Pakistan Chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider cross done also.

help4dad, I do not count cooking the solvent down time in the rice cooker if that is what you meant. If you meant the rice cooker also being used to decarb I would not use that, the surface area is too large. That being said what you stated is correct. Keep in mind you can stop the process in the middle and still have potency with CBD, etc. also. Referred to as 50/50. If done right you will fill alert with a relaxed body. When you are talking 'any kind of heat' keep in mind the lower the heat the longer the process. If the heat is to low you will not see any bubbles. In my experience after starting off at 170-180 degrees any solvent left over normally goes then, right after that about 190-210 the bubbles start. So yes, that is accurate. So you thinking the same thing I am? How can the product starting off at 25% potency taken to a full decarb process still be outrageously high potency numbers when made into a concentrate. Hopefully I can clarify some of these questions soon getting it lab tested at peak thc/middle/full decarb (when no movement). It takes a half gram minimum to get it tested. To me that is like 1.5 grams of gold. Hope this helps. I have made comments I do a full decarb. That is for my personal preference. If I had cancer it would be max THC.
Thank you for the update of you're Dad! DO NOT GIVE YOU"RE DAD THE CBD HEMP OIL ! WAY TOO MANY BUNK ITEMS ON THE NET! YOU ARE BETTER OFF USING THE OIL YOU KNOW IS GOOD! Scout around for a high cbd strain, you have time. If you find one, great. If not, keep using what you have. NEVER trust anything but from a trusted source. They are selling Rick Simpson Oil also, and he doesn't sell any oil. Food for thought.

t/c
Motoco

Motoco - one more quick question about the decarboxylation to be clear - when applying heat (any kind of heat - rice cooker, hot oil, oven, coffee warmer, etc.), decarboxylation is going on. When the big bubbles stop, you've hit max THC. When all the bubbles stop, you still decarboxylated but no longer max THC. Now some of the THC has degraded to CBN.

Is that accurate?

Many snake oil salesmen in our industry these days unfortunately, hopefully you didn't get it from a subsidiary of these companies. :goodluck:

Dixie Elixirs "Unfit For Human Consumption?"
High Rollers Bet On Cannabidiol (CBD) — Medical Marijuana Patients Come Up Short
Snake Oil: History repeats itself | Weed Activist

It is not so easy for us to get different strains so we purchased online some CBD hemp oil. Do you think that has any value? Should we give it to him? If so, when...at the same time, alternating doses, some other method?

Many snake oil salesmen in our industry these days unfortunately, hopefully you didn't get it from a subsidiary of these companies. :goodluck:

Dixie Elixirs "Unfit For Human Consumption?"
High Rollers Bet On Cannabidiol (CBD) — Medical Marijuana Patients Come Up Short
Snake Oil: History repeats itself | Weed Activist

help4dad, I do not count cooking the solvent down time in the rice cooker if that is what you meant. If you meant the rice cooker also being used to decarb I would not use that, the surface area is too large. That being said what you stated is correct. Keep in mind you can stop the process in the middle and still have potency with CBD, etc. also. Referred to as 50/50. If done right you will fill alert with a relaxed body. When you are talking 'any kind of heat' keep in mind the lower the heat the longer the process. If the heat is to low you will not see any bubbles. In my experience after starting off at 170-180 degrees any solvent left over normally goes then, right after that about 190-210 the bubbles start. So yes, that is accurate. So you thinking the same thing I am? How can the product starting off at 25% potency taken to a full decarb process still be outrageously high potency numbers when made into a concentrate. Hopefully I can clarify some of these questions soon getting it lab tested at peak thc/middle/full decarb (when no movement). It takes a half gram minimum to get it tested. To me that is like 1.5 grams of gold. Hope this helps. I have made comments I do a full decarb. That is for my personal preference. If I had cancer it would be max THC.
Thank you for the update of you're Dad! DO NOT GIVE YOU"RE DAD THE CBD HEMP OIL ! WAY TOO MANY BUNK ITEMS ON THE NET! YOU ARE BETTER OFF USING THE OIL YOU KNOW IS GOOD! Scout around for a high cbd strain, you have time. If you find one, great. If not, keep using what you have. NEVER trust anything but from a trusted source. They are selling Rick Simpson Oil also, and he doesn't sell any oil. Food for thought.

t/c
Motoco

So I had a thought...

I don't know if you ever saw the infamous 1975 study funded by the government regarding cannabis and its effect on mice with lung cancer. But, if you look at the study it actually says "Lewis lung adenocarcinoma growth was retarded by the oral administration of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta9-THC), delta8-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta8-THC), and cannabinol (CBN), but not cannabidiol (CBD)". Now obviously this was done in mice and who knows what of this (if anything) translates to humans, but it got me thinking...

What if RS's coffee warmer process (with its relatively low heat and longer time frames) actually produced a "better" combination of cannabinoids in that (1) heating the oil until the bubbles stopped got you the CBNs and (2) the relatively low temp/time it takes to make that happen actually preserves other cannabinoids/components of the plant that are useful in the fight against cancer?

I doubt RS did this consciously, but the reports of his success are striking. Moreover, I recently met someone who followed his process to a 'T' including the coffee warmer and she has helped multiple people cure their cancers.

I know this is far from an exact science and I would be willing to bet that different cancers/illnesses would probably each benefit from different cannabinoid profiles but I found it very interesting that the study actually referenced CBNs and their impact on cancer especially in the context of lung cancer which is what my dad has (metastasized to brain). At least for me because my initial focus was strictly to figure out how to get max THC. Now I'm wondering if that's not the right approach. Maybe you do need CBNs.

Anyway, just a theory I thought I would share. Be well.

t/c
Motoco

So I had a thought...

I don't know if you ever saw the infamous 1975 study funded by the government regarding cannabis and its effect on mice with lung cancer. But, if you look at the study it actually says "Lewis lung adenocarcinoma growth was retarded by the oral administration of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta9-THC), delta8-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta8-THC), and cannabinol (CBN), but not cannabidiol (CBD)". Now obviously this was done in mice and who knows what of this (if anything) translates to humans, but it got me thinking...

What if RS's coffee warmer process (with its relatively low heat and longer time frames) actually produced a "better" combination of cannabinoids in that (1) heating the oil until the bubbles stopped got you the CBNs and (2) the relatively low temp/time it takes to make that happen actually preserves other cannabinoids/components of the plant that are useful in the fight against cancer?

I doubt RS did this consciously, but the reports of his success are striking. Moreover, I recently met someone who followed his process to a 'T' including the coffee warmer and she has helped multiple people cure their cancers.

I know this is far from an exact science and I would be willing to bet that different cancers/illnesses would probably each benefit from different cannabinoid profiles but I found it very interesting that the study actually referenced CBNs and their impact on cancer especially in the context of lung cancer which is what my dad has (metastasized to brain). At least for me because my initial focus was strictly to figure out how to get max THC. Now I'm wondering if that's not the right approach. Maybe you do need CBNs.

Anyway, just a theory I thought I would share. Be well.

What is it you do for a profession help4dad?

Unfortunately I've lost faith in the process our government put in place for scientific testing MJ/products. They want scientific evidence that is has only negative results. In fact if it says government test I look for incorrect information, because something is aloof. From their viewpoint I guess it makes since when they mainly have two reasons to keep MJ a class one. Incorrect information and confusion is on their agenda and they do a very good job keeping it that way.

What is so fantastic about MJ and its products you can do a lot of research and experimenting because of its safety factor (within reason of course). THC is the what kills cancer's cells, that is why RS consistently states the higher the THC the better. By adding a high CBD into the mix the heal is even faster by shrinking the tumor with its inflammatory properties. If you are doing chemo, CBD comes through with pain control so heavy pain meds that cause nausea & vomiting can be eliminated. I personally believe CBNs will have a huge impact on Parkinson's Disease. I want to experiment on a pure Indica strain (not many of those left), grow it full term or even past, get the THC down to nil and have max CBD/CBNs and see the effect it would have on PD.

RS success is amazing IMO. He keeps it simple and lets the concentrate do its healing. As mentioned in many post I make, his video 'run from the cure' got me off my deathbed. I personally have nothing but the highest respect for the man. All the claims he makes about what the oil can cure IMO is absolute truth. Some of his statements when first watching 'run from the cure' the wife and I thought was outrageous. How could one product (cannabis concentrated oil) heal so many types of different things? So far the list keeps growing and growing. The scientist will spend years researching all the qualities (from other countries) what,how and why. In the meantime people are healing themselves and with many different types of illnesses. Has the 'big pharmies' concerned, hence, all the confusion and incorrect information. The pharmies have known about the healing properties a long time ago and keep their 'gestapo' tactics in place. Make no mistake, its money over human life. There can be no other reason. Once you know the correct way of using the cannabis concentrated oil anyone can help cure people from many aliments besides cancer. It is just learning the 'how to's' and that comes with experience. RS has more experience than anyone I know using cannabis concentrated oil. He is one of my 'modern day' hero's for what he has done saving peoples lives.

Keep you're wheels turning, keep thinking about the possibilities. It is how things are discovered.

Try experimenting on the decarbing methods. You will learn and you shall seek you're answers.

Keep us updated on you're Dad please, let me know in another week how he is feeling taking the oil correctly please. T/C

What is it you do for a profession help4dad?

Unfortunately I've lost faith in the process our government put in place for scientific testing MJ/products. They want scientific evidence that is has only negative results. In fact if it says government test I look for incorrect information, because something is aloof. From their viewpoint I guess it makes since when they mainly have two reasons to keep MJ a class one. Incorrect information and confusion is on their agenda and they do a very good job keeping it that way.

What is so fantastic about MJ and its products you can do a lot of research and experimenting because of its safety factor (within reason of course). THC is the what kills cancer's cells, that is why RS consistently states the higher the THC the better. By adding a high CBD into the mix the heal is even faster by shrinking the tumor with its inflammatory properties. If you are doing chemo, CBD comes through with pain control so heavy pain meds that cause nausea & vomiting can be eliminated. I personally believe CBNs will have a huge impact on Parkinson's Disease. I want to experiment on a pure Indica strain (not many of those left), grow it full term or even past, get the THC down to nil and have max CBD/CBNs and see the effect it would have on PD.

RS success is amazing IMO. He keeps it simple and lets the concentrate do its healing. As mentioned in many post I make, his video 'run from the cure' got me off my deathbed. I personally have nothing but the highest respect for the man. All the claims he makes about what the oil can cure IMO is absolute truth. Some of his statements when first watching 'run from the cure' the wife and I thought was outrageous. How could one product (cannabis concentrated oil) heal so many types of different things? So far the list keeps growing and growing. The scientist will spend years researching all the qualities (from other countries) what,how and why. In the meantime people are healing themselves and with many different types of illnesses. Has the 'big pharmies' concerned, hence, all the confusion and incorrect information. The pharmies have known about the healing properties a long time ago and keep their 'gestapo' tactics in place. Make no mistake, its money over human life. There can be no other reason. Once you know the correct way of using the cannabis concentrated oil anyone can help cure people from many aliments besides cancer. It is just learning the 'how to's' and that comes with experience. RS has more experience than anyone I know using cannabis concentrated oil. He is one of my 'modern day' hero's for what he has done saving peoples lives.

Keep you're wheels turning, keep thinking about the possibilities. It is how things are discovered.

Try experimenting on the decarbing methods. You will learn and you shall seek you're answers.

Keep us updated on you're Dad please, let me know in another week how he is feeling taking the oil correctly please. T/C

I develop and manage systems to facilitate processes. I'm not an actual programmer, just find broken processes and try to fix them. Also, used to practice law (although not anything useful).

I think this background probably forces me to really focus on details and minutiae as often times that's the difference between success and failure.

Anyway, agree with you that so much more could and should be done in this area. Very hard to produce medicine that you KNOW will work when there are so many variables for which you cannot control.

Again, thanks for listening and responding. Right now, dad feels relatively good - nausea seems to be gone. Will continue to work and try to make him better. Won't stop until I do.

Thank you for that info help4dad. Certainly explains you're passion for concise information. It is my mission also. Just keep in mind that is not as easy as one would think. Just so much misinformation running rampant. I cannot walk into a room without checking to see if everything is aligned, squared and plum, hahaha. I have the same passion doing anything, whether its building a kayak, building a PC or making concentrate. We might have issues, hahaha. I like you're thinking process. You will find the cannabis oil concentrate fascinating in all it will do. Please tell you're Dad I'm glad he is feeling better and I think about him all the time. He is on track now, just make sure he hydrates and eats properly with as much rest as he can while maintaining his life style. He is very lucky to have such a supportive family around him.

T/C

Motoco

Hi Whitebeach,

11 grams from 11 0z? Could you give me the name of the strain? High CBD strains in my experience do not yield much, but more than 1 gram an ounce. I go off of 'short' grained white rice/brown. I have never weigh my doses, so I cannot tell you what a half gram weighs.

Here is a link to another post that relates to brain cancer. Time is of essence as the tumor close to the stem cell is in a very precarious position. High CBD strain and high THC strain. Indica dominant for appetite enhancement.

Also if you haven't done so please read the dosing instructions as well as you're friends. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
I would recommend reading again to be safe and understand the side effects and with meds.

Hope this helps, any more questions please ask and best of luck to you're friend.

Motoco

Hi,

These are the strains I grew this year. All are high in CBD. Although I have no way of testing here. I got the 11 grams from 11 ozs of CBD Crew. I haven't made oil from the other two yet. I've smoked all three and the Juanita is the strongest (THC).
CBD Crew Outdoor (mostly Indica)
CBD Skunk Haze (mix Indica/sativa)
Juanita La Lagrimosa (sativa)

I have not been able to persuade my friend's wife to take the oil. It is a very difficult. How much do I push? There's a part of me that is hesitant. I believe in the oil but 99.9% of everyone who falls seriously ill are very afraid and they believe their doctors are their only hope for recovery.

I also wanted to thank you for your help. If you can think of any other (gentle) way of persuading my friend to try the oil that would be good. Your a good man Charlie Brown!

Good night Motoco:

You have replied me a lot of questions with the last answers to help4dad, but i still have the following doubts:

1- If i looking for the most THC active possible what whappen if i just power the heat off when the big bubbles appears in the decarb process? I still don't know when is the best moment to retire the cup from the oil bath, just starting big bubbles, when they tapered off ...

2- What do you think about decarb in the oveb before wash alcohol with buds? i find some tutorials and the bake the nug in a jar (covered) following the Decarboxylation | Skunk Pharm Research LLC chart.

i had thought to make the oven decab, after wash the buds and let evaporating the solvent very soft with a coffe warmer. What do you think? I have ordered too 59500P, in 10-15 i'll use it .

I suffer from a Hodgkin lymphoma, and i think it's more suitable high htc oil for my disease, and that's what i looking for.

Best regards

Thanks for the tutorial

Hi Whitebeach,

Thank you for the strain information. High CBD strains don't produce much concentrate but it has amazing pain/inflammation properties!

I've learned from experience the best thing to do is introduce them to it and that is about as far as you can go, even a loved one or family member. I have had better luck burning a copy of 'run from the cure' & miracle cure 2 and have them watch it. Have you'e friend persuade his wife to watch them. Maybe suggest 420magazine.com and have her review the 'dosing thread'.

Sadly when they do want to try or even learn about cannabis concentrated oil they have been sent home because nothing more could be done. No blame of anyones except for the laws put in place. If I didn't know what about the concentrate and had brain cancer with a tumor on or next to my stemcell I would go with the Dr. also. It would scare the heck out of me. Don't force or suggest too much as this will push them away. Keep supporting them no matter what their decision is. If you just started taking the concentrate correctly, they will see a big change in you, best message ever. You will learn basically you are up against it. Knowledge and spreading awareness is are only weapon. Spreading the word discreetly throughout the community. Always make sure (if possible) to make sure they have their recommendations/legal docs in place so you are covered if applicable. If not you have to do what you have to do.

Thank you!

Motoco

ps Learn all you can, most likely you will have another chance to help her when, or if she is sent home.

Hi,

These are the strains I grew this year. All are high in CBD. Although I have no way of testing here. I got the 11 grams from 11 ozs of CBD Crew. I haven't made oil from the other two yet. I've smoked all three and the Juanita is the strongest (THC).
CBD Crew Outdoor (mostly Indica)
CBD Skunk Haze (mix Indica/sativa)
Juanita La Lagrimosa (sativa)

I have not been able to persuade my friend's wife to take the oil. It is a very difficult. How much do I push? There's a part of me that is hesitant. I believe in the oil but 99.9% of everyone who falls seriously ill are very afraid and they believe their doctors are their only hope for recovery.

I also wanted to thank you for your help. If you can think of any other (gentle) way of persuading my friend to try the oil that would be good. Your a good man Charlie Brown!

Hi iversonpi,

Nice vid. Keep in mind he is talking about edibles, candies and such. Also he is using whole plant instead of bud/flowers.

1. When first starting the decarb keep in mind any solvent left in the oil will dissipate first (more of a boiling look than defined bubbles). Remove the oil cup after the big defined bubbles start changing to a smaller size. Easy!

2. I gave this answer to help4dad, lol. I personally think in the oven decarboxylation for making cannabis concentrated oil is more of a safety hazard than the double boiler method. One is your not using canning jars you are using a oil cup (huge spill factor). Also the out of sight would be a issue for me.

If you got the 5950P set the temp for 170-180 and you can simply set you're oil cup on that (making sure its magnetic and a heavy measuring cup) in 5 minutes turn it up to 190 then to 200, keep going up till the big bubbles taper off and you have your max THC. This method takes longer than the double boiler but is the easiest. I still use this method a lot depending how much time I have.

Understand, you are welcome to use any method you wish. The one in place works great. BTW you acquired a very nice piece of equipment! :thumb: Final thought; you will learn quickly how to do everything correctly and efficiently, just takes a little practice. I would of never thought I would be making concentrate a couple of years ago. Glad I did.

Hopes this helps

Good night Motoco:

You have replied me a lot of questions with the last answers to help4dad, but i still have the following doubts:

1- If i looking for the most THC active possible what happen if i just power the heat off when the big bubbles appears in the decarb process?. I still don't know when is the best moment to retire the cup from the oil bath, just starting big bubbles, when they tapered off ...

2- What do you think about decarb in the oveb before wash alcohol with buds? i find some tutorials and the bake the nug in a jar (covered) following the Decarboxylation | Skunk Pharm Research LLC chart.

i had thought to make the oven decab, after wash the buds and let evaporating the solvent very soft with a coffe warmer. What do you think? I have ordered too 59500P, in 10-15 i'll use it .

I suffer from a Hodgkin lymphoma, and i think it's more suitable high htc oil for my disease, and that's what i looking for.

Best regards

Thanks for the tutorial

Hi Motoco,

Talked to my friend again about the oil. His wife has a benign tumor, but it is against the brain stem and that is what is causing the seizures. Does this make a difference that it is not malignant? Can oil work on benign tumors? They do now want to operate as the result could be paralysis. She is on heavy anti seizure meds that are making her sleep a lot.

Hi Whitebeach,

Thank you for the strain information. High CBD strains don't produce much concentrate but it has amazing pain/inflammation properties!

I've learned from experience the best thing to do is introduce them to it and that is about as far as you can go, even a loved one or family member. I have had better luck burning a copy of 'run from the cure' & miracle cure 2 and have them watch it. Have you'e friend persuade his wife to watch them. Maybe suggest 420magazine.com and have her review the 'dosing thread'.

Sadly when they do want to try or even learn about cannabis concentrated oil they have been sent home because nothing more could be done. No blame of anyones except for the laws put in place. If I didn't know what about the concentrate and had brain cancer with a tumor on or next to my stemcell I would go with the Dr. also. It would scare the heck out of me. Don't force or suggest too much as this will push them away. Keep supporting them no matter what their decision is. If you just started taking the concentrate correctly, they will see a big change in you, best message ever. You will learn basically you are up against it. Knowledge and spreading awareness is are only weapon. Spreading the word discreetly throughout the community. Always make sure (if possible) to make sure they have their recommendations/legal docs in place so you are covered if applicable. If not you have to do what you have to do.

Thank you!

Motoco

ps Learn all you can, most likely you will have another chance to help her when, or if she is sent home.

I think it would be better to at least get them partially prepared to do it before getting the obviously negative response from an MD. P.S. We do not live in California!
I don't think its obvious at all that the response would be negative; I suggested he ask as opposed to having her ask in case the response was a biased one. But I believe you'd be thoroughly surprised at how many M.D.'s have a positive opinion on it. Might actually help to have a positive outlook wherever posible, given the circumstances, as opposed to a unilaterally negative one assumed of others. Might actually help her in making her own decision on the matter. Information and opinions are not things to be feared, that's actually the path of ignorance and hypochritcy imo.

Hi Whitebeach,

Although tumors that are benign they still increase in size, hence the seizures. That is why the location of this tumor is so precarious. Once the tumor is up against the stem cell, not much time left. So the way I understand this is the Dr.'s don't want to do the procedure/surgery or she and her husband don't want to, or both? Can you clarify 'they do not want to operate'?

I have never had experience with a benign tumor as they have all been cancerous. CBD concentrate will still reduce the tumor size with its inflammation properties and relieve the pressure off the stem cell. You can also explain that because of the low THC in your strains it is safe, children have been treated for epilepsy and it has helped them immensely for seizures.

jamthe3 post 40 has some excellent advice in this situation. If the Dr.s cannot do nothing ask them if cannabis concentrated oil could be an alternative. If they no nothing about it or do not recommend its use, then the final decision is theirs. Maybe ask the Dr. if they could get the tumor to shrink enough in size away from the stem cell if they would operate (may never have to, but its a game plan to try).

It would seem if the options have ran out, considering the graveness of the situation one would try anything, right? Not true. She could be tired of the seizures and the will to live starts to diminish. Hope is slipping away, all kinds of emotions come into play.

Has she watched 'Run from the Cure' or Miracle Cure 2? When people watch these and something is related 'in this case tumors' they pay attention more closely. final question from me, are the seizures becoming more frequent?

Best of luck Whitebeach. I hope everything works out. Any more questions, theory's please ask. Perhaps something will work out.

ps...This is the purpose of these tutorials. For people who have ran out of traditional medical options. Have her read these.

Back
Top Bottom