How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Yeah, we should do a role call. I haven't heard from beemerbill and more in awhile.

Beemer & Cannafan :Namaste:

Awesome news Brother! Just take care of yourself, don't overdo anything :thumb: Working with Holistic Dr.s is awesome Brother! So much easier to deal with than western med Dr.s who are on virtual 'lockdown'. Not to mention folks that go to Holistic Dr.s are already anti western meds so everything is so much easier and the people are much more open minded. We have Dr.s (Oncologist, etc.,) that stop in and meet us with open ears but their hands are tied down to their protocol they have to follow. I meant a gentleman who flies to Germany for his 'chemo' treatment (there for 3 weeks and back home for 2) and they do 'chemo' so much different than the states. They have a process they gradually warm the body temp to 107 F and it sweats the cancer out while administering 'light' doses of chemo among other things and when the treatment for 3 weeks is over they use other things to keep the cancer at bay until they are back. This is just a 'general' gist, but their protocol is way different than ours. The Gentleman is doing oil in between layoffs and when he gets back he is due for a scan so he will be interested to see what 3 weeks can do.

Hope all is well cajuncelt! Hope the Wife is doing well!

Best

Motoco

Should of thought of that before you went and called us all freaks... :)

Oh, I've no fear bro. I'm missing that gene. Y'all are all freaks, I hope. Normal is boring.

No, it's you seeing what a freak I am that bothers me! Lol.
In seriousness, I just hope I don't choke! Not big on public speaking.

Oh, I've no fear bro. I'm missing that gene. Y'all are all freaks, I hope. Normal is boring.

LOLOL. cajuncelt is spot on with the 'freak' comment! This is how we are looked upon through the eye's of western medicine and those lacking the knowledge of how to use the oil correctly :) We really get it from all sides :)

@CajunCelt, you kept me up a couple of hours after our chat. Sending you to Colorado was the BEST choice they could of made Brother! The knowledge we are exchanging is fitting all the pieces of the puzzle together. Proud to call you a 'Brother' Brother! You have tried it all compadre and there is no replacing experience. Lay the coals on them Brother! Go easy on the digesting/edibles 'bandwagon' :)
Mo and I are so excited for you and the Wife, have a great time cajun! Your last sentence cajun is my concern. All you have to do is start talking about the oil, you will be fine :) Just pretend you're yacking at the wife, hahaha. Bulls to Rangers to Speaker, makes sense to me!
:circle-of-love:

Motoco & Mo

Sure wish you were going bro. I've got some pretty cool passes to the Cannabis Cup, dispensary tour, 2 grows, whole bunch of stuff.

I'd love to Brother! It would be a long walk my friend. Sounds like getting a 'fun' pack in Vegas, lol. The Cups are cool, just wish they would have a lot more on the medicinal end. Perhaps things are turning around since the last one I was at in So. Cal. Kind of irks me that Cali was the first state for medicinal purposes and our system in place is a fail. Sad. Thing is in Cali, we do our own thing anyway, but it would be nice to have a solid program in place. So tired of the traffic here!

Have a great trip and when you get a chance, give me an update. Safe journey and treat it like a vacation Brother, unwind, get some fresh air and enjoy!

:Namaste:

I'm checking in too. My cold is finally gone. Thank goodness. I had a totally unexpected death in my family last week (nephew-37yo) and have not had any time to even look at my laptop. My sister is a complete wreck. Sorry I haven't been on here much, but life kind of takes over. Not only do unexpected things happen, but I'm doing more now - thank you 420 Motoco and concentrated cannabis oil. My first grow is on week 5 of veg. I'm really enjoying taking care of the plants and watching them grow. I've also taken up my old hobby of crocheting and spring has definitely sprung. Lots to do.

Keep up the good work.

Hi everyone

One my uncle is suffering from Liver cancer. He is in London & docs there have given him an year at the max.
Does anyone have any contacts in London who can help him with the oil?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

I've seriously contemplated adding "I'm weird... Get over it!" to my signature.

And believe me I can relate, I'm not much for making public appearances let alone talking... :laughtwo:

I'm sure you will do great! Just picture all us freaks there supporting the head freak... :)

I've seriously contemplated adding "I'm weird... Get over it!" to my signature.

And believe me I can relate, I'm not much for making public appearances let alone talking... :laughtwo:

I'm sure you will do great! Just picture all us freaks there supporting the head freak... :)

Naked...

Hi everyone

One my uncle is suffering from Liver cancer. He is in London & docs there have given him an year at the max.
Does anyone have any contacts in London who can help him with the oil?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Gaurav,

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Perhaps someone will chime in from England. Hope the wife, son and you are doing o.k.!

Hi C Sprite, Mo just got over that nasty cold also. She said she couldn't imagine how bad it would of been without the oil. The cough was the worse. She doubled up her dose to get it gone. Nasty virus going around.

37 years old? How sad. Things happen in life we have no control over and we just keep moving on. Condolences to your sister C Sprite.

So glad your doing better. You have came a long way in short time and it shows just how effective and natural cannabis concentrated oil is in healing. It truly changes your life and in so many 'good' ways it still amazes me. You will be back to your old self (perhaps better). Hobby's are great as they let you ponder meditation while relaxing. Growing does that for me too :)

Thank you for checking in and 'cheers' to your improved health!

Best regards,
Motoco

I'm checking in too. My cold is finally gone. Thank goodness. I had a totally unexpected death in my family last week (nephew-37yo) and have not had any time to even look at my laptop. My sister is a complete wreck. Sorry I haven't been on here much, but life kind of takes over. Not only do unexpected things happen, but I'm doing more now - thank you 420 Motoco and concentrated cannabis oil. My first grow is on week 5 of veg. I'm really enjoying taking care of the plants and watching them grow. I've also taken up my old hobby of crocheting and spring has definitely sprung. Lots to do.

Keep up the good work.

I am posting this here (because it was suggested I post here since I was not getting any responses). So here it is.

I was just curious how many other MS patient are here? Considering how little research has been done, maybe we could ask some questions and maybe get some answers.

For example. There are studies that show cannabis protect the brain. I smoked a lot of pot in college and for a while after (till about age 25.) I also drank to excess. When I was 25 I got sober. I did not smoke again till after I was diagnosed (age 45) I started to look into MMJ. When I was diagnosed, the Drs didn't think that it was MS. I was too old. So my question is, knowing what I know now, if I had continued to smoke, would I have gotten MS? Did it come on so late for me due to the fact I smoke a lot when I was in the prime age to contract MS?

Was anyone a regular smoker before they were diagnosed?

What strains work best for you? For me, I find Blue Blood works good for night time. It helps me sleep mostly pain free. I also use infused coconut oil both orally (during the day) as well as topically. Rub it into anywhere that hurts (including the back of the neck for headaches.)

Keep up the good work.

Hi C Sprite. Sorry to hear about your niphew. My brother passed at the age of 37 also. That is a tough tough thing to go through. But it sounds like you are doing good and on the right track. My husband and I are getting over colds also. I babysat for a 6 month old cutie pie and caught it from him. He kept putting his fingers in my mouth. lol Sounds gross I know but I would do anything to keep that baby smiling.

I am posting this here (because it was suggested I post here since I was not getting any responses). So here it is.

I was just curious how many other MS patient are here? Considering how little research has been done, maybe we could ask some questions and maybe get some answers.

For example. There are studies that show cannabis protect the brain. I smoked a lot of pot in college and for a while after (till about age 25.) I also drank to excess. When I was 25 I got sober. I did not smoke again till after I was diagnosed (age 45) I started to look into MMJ. When I was diagnosed, the Drs didn't think that it was MS. I was too old. So my question is, knowing what I know now, if I had continued to smoke, would I have gotten MS? Did it come on so late for me due to the fact I smoke a lot when I was in the prime age to contract MS?

What strains work best for you? For me, I find Blue Blood works good for night time. It helps me sleep mostly pain free. I also use infused coconut oil both orally (during the day) as well as topically. Rub it into anywhere that hurts (including the back of the neck for headaches.)

Please feel free to add, ask or comment on anything MS here.

I hope no one minds if I put a bit about my thoughts and M.S.
My beloved partner for many years was also diagnosed in 2000 ,, sorry but I doubt that pot alone will hold M.S in its track,s ,, but I come from a Vaishnava school that teaches there is a cure for every thing within AyurVeda ,, When Padmavati was given the news I told her I would not rest till she was better:thumb:
I found out very fast that the western doctors and there allopathic drugs and methods hardly help M.S but rather a lot of what she was prescribed to help tremors or depression or ect ect all agitate the illness ,, it is an illness from what I have seen that is started off with heavy metals ,, some times from tooth amalgams or water food even enviroment :roorrip: I became disillusioned with the idea for a couple of years because I found a few folk with it had not knowingly come into contact with it,,also to have Padmavati,s amalgams removed would cost far to much. So what did I try First major change was from Ganja :thumb:but only really in the form of a pain killer,, but this took her off of Ora Morphine Morphine 40mg when needed and other,s,, then we decided to go side by side and started to do parasite cleansing and a metal cleanse,,by the way the metal cleanse for her was a very bad idea because she was drawing more metal from her teeth,, next we went back to India really we thought fo the lst time But no we found that she was walking better after some acupressure,, so we went straight back to India to find out that the whole course was far to rough and painful for her ,, a couple of days after she finished the acupressure she started Yoga OMG it worked so well I never saw her walk so well for 9 years at this point.
However we kept with Yoga and going back to India only to have our Yogi run off with a French student:love:we are still in touch,,, any how I didnt know what to do next ,, but that very night I was met by a friend from 30 years befor Dinatha who was telling me about having all of his teeth done free of any metal ,, well we went to see the dentist a place called the tooth cause its at Omfed square in Bhubaneshwar Orissa ,, The dentist done it on cost price for her (it was cheap any how) He had a proper team used masks and infared heating equipment,, it took hours at a time but the same night she had it all out she felt her balance come back:high-five:she had feelings come back to places she hadn't felt for a long time. I understand now though it wasn't the teeth or just the metal in her teeth it is an imbalance of toxins and the immune system becomes overworked and goes mad doing the damage we all no as Multiple sclerosis :circle-of-love: We are very complexed life forms and as pollution and bad diets an all the blah blah stuff it makes us all candidates for some nasty illness to take its hold God made Ganja I now understand that it helps in so much as ( for M.S.) an antidepressant a painkiller calm the nerves stops cramps ,, you could maybe try juicing ganja that is also very good ,,, I would also advice that you use colloidal Silver I was making mine as Padmavati was drinking about 1/4 cup twice a day this will remove lot of nasty stuff and only make you feel better ,, but will only part work maybe use it along with Turmeric(CurCumin) and selenium+ACE,, there are so many folks out there that just want to cheat you but also if you have a few thousand cash and comply with a certain regime I know a Dr in Dera Dun India that you can say I sent you ,, by the time we saw him he said 3,000us that was 2013 Dr Balendu Prakash but be warned it is a very long and strict protocol any questions please feel free to ask me ,, All our Love and Blessings

I popped on just to make a quick post and decided that I really wanted to catch up here.

Cajun, Congrats, give them hell. You have a ton of knowlege to share and your first hand experience will go a long way. How are you doing?? I think about you and your all the time. I hope that something, even a small thing is going good for you. I am glad to see you still active on here.

Motoco, Congrats to you and MO on the Wednesday job. That sounds perfect. I have been reading through past posts and it amazes me how much info you have to share. Thank you again for your time. This knowlege is the best gift ever.

WJ. hello my friend. How are you, your wife and those grandchildren?? I still want to get something for recapturing alcohol but I made so much oil the last time and still have some left. I will be harvesting some bluedream tonight but it was a bag seed so hopefully it will be as good as it looks. My CBD strain is still a couple months out.

SmokesDaKush. I want to see your new signiture. That is funny!!

60cal, hello. Did you change your name??

fsc

Hello fellow MS person...:blushsmile: I was not diagnosed until I was 55 and I have smoked almost without pause for 42 years at the time.... I too would be very interested to hear from someone that has used MJ for the purpose of MS but it is very vague information out there IMO... I have refused the interferon and have solely been medicating with eatables to keep it at bay and so far it has worked but I can't say that it's a particular strain... I don't know what to say about them telling you that your dx is weird because of your age... That's plain and simply not true... A lot of folks are not dx till they are older... Now I don't know if that means I didn't have MS until I was 55 or if it means that the other issues I have masked the symptoms... I also have type 1 diabetes and due to long term condition I have peripheral neuropathy which causes quite a bit of pain that is similar to the discomfort of MS... Anyway MJ has keep me from having to take near as many narcotics and has helped greatly with the mental issues too..... I too use the tintures for topical use and have been amazed at how well they work... Blue Blood is the only strain I have heard of that is specific for MS and I have yet to try it but it is on my next order list.....:circle-of-love:

Hello Dennise. I forgot to mention you in my last post. Hope you are doing well. I have just been catching up here.

Cajun, I saw that you were nominated for MOTM. You have my vote.

Back
Top Bottom