How to spot a male

Detained

Spotting a Male

Marijuana as art - The Healing Herb. Artist Jean Hanamoto's vivid computer-enhanced portraits of one of California's legal medicinal Marijuana gardens. Fine art: marijuana, hemp, cannabis, medicinal herbs. Grow, harvest, cultivate, recognize male flowers. Free Pictures.

Recognizing a Male in your Midst!

[size=+1]"Oh, Boy!"©[/size]

[size=+1]Marijuana as Art[/size]

[size=+1]by Jean Hanamoto[/size]

[size=-1]There he is, the little dickens![/size]

[size=-1]No white or pink "hairs", just fat little balls that open into yellow flowers with petals.[/size]

[size=-1]If this is all you have, it's not bad to smoke, but if you have females, don't hesitate to yank these out by their little roots ASAP! I know it's hard, but they're extremely fertile and will turn your girls into seed machines. Not a good thing! This one should have met his fate at a much earlier age![/size]

So if your plant is shaped like a red X.... It's a male.

I'm finding another pic to put up there. The last must have been moved or deleted.

i have only ever grown 1 plant and it wasnt a male so i cant offer much i the way of being able to spot a male ~

MMJ has a thread in this forum with a few pics and an explanation. I just noticed this one crapped out for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom