howdy fellow growers

I pressed the soil firmly but not to much as to really compact it.I am going right now to double check.am getting the fear and its only been day 1.lol.
My tempreture is a bit concerning.its hitting 33'c.I've put my fan on and I'm considering putting the filter on.
Also my babies aren't covered.I'm waiting on my missus bringing in cling film or lids.I've read that I should keep the moisture in the cups.

You should be alright fella don't worry sit back and wait for them to pop

I've not used a tent so not to sure but youneed to control the flow of air in your tent, keeping reptiles helps here as thermoregulation is important to reptiles too anyways do you have enough air flow in and out, if you have an out line extractor fan turn it on to pull some of that hot air out, that will drop the temp
My temps run at 30 degree's at the hottest normally between 28-30 degrees when it gets warm I just open one side and pull the cover over and then button it back up again when it's time for them to sleep

i start my seeds in a glass of water, then when they crack open, i have prepared 1 litre milk cartons, and i really compact the soil in,then LAY the seed on the surface and then sprinkle with fluffy dry soil just like 4mm.. then i SPRAY the area where the seed is with a water sprayer (cheap and important piece of equiptment) with water (warm if you like) then yeh she will just pop! keep making sure the area with the seed (the center of the pot) stays moist all the time

and ive germinate seeds with no problem at 30c or more, just have to spray more water !

I am just going to spray with water (rain water) and cover with cling film.I'm running my fan and filter but my temp is not coming down much.its about 35 ' celcius which is about 90 farenhite.think another fan is in order to pull cooler air in

Would I be able to keep the light off while am waiting for them to sprout or should I keep it on? Also how long do I keep it on?and once I see them sprout,when do I start them on there cycle,ie,18/6?
Thanks in advance cause I'm confident I will find out.

Just make sure the light isn't too close and the soil/plant and doesn't get hot, I burnt mine by having the light too close and basically steamed the leaves and turned them crispy, having a fan blow over the soil will also keep things cool and help strengthen your babies, if it does get warm as your doing while the light's are running open the door and help fresh air circulate

I'm on an 18/6 with my auto's, I'll be adding the afghan kush freebie to my grow about an hour before lights out, that will give the root's a chance to settle before light's on tomorrow, if that helps you dusty

Hey thanks on the move for you're reply hope you don't me adding you for help in the future thanks

Not really.I'm wondering if I have to have my light on while I'm waiting on my babies sprouting?I was thinking of just turning it on a few times a day just to get a bit of heat in the tent till I see them coming up.was even thinking of putting them on the window will or Something just till the sprout.

Just leave them in the tent it's nice and warm keep them moist they will sprout in a day or 2 my auto's did then with a good set of roots straight into the pot with 18/6

hey dusty you dont need the light on, the plant when it sprouts it follows gravity and grows up up to light, any light, abient light :) a window sill proberly wont be the warest conditions that they would like, but the light is good on window sill

ive even gerinated anyer seeds in the dark on a shelf in a warm caravan :)

heres an idea, watch a few youtube vids on how a seed sprouts, that will be a good war up while your waiting!

* hey new guy, how old are your autos? people i know who grow indoor do 24/0 (light stays on for the first 2 weeks, 3 maximum, then they drop down to 12/12, then when the flowers start they go to 18/6.. get much better results :)

If there in little pots covered with cling film leave the light off and check in the morning if you have growth but the light's on with my auto's it's 18/6 your's might need a different light cycle

Hey on the move they are little over a month old, I do have a few pictures taken a couple of days ago, I wasn't sure how to go about the light cycle after much reading and info about the seeds I decided to go 18/6 all the way through

Hey on the move they are little over a month old, I do have a few pictures taken a couple of days ago, I wasn't sure how to go about the light cycle after much reading and info about the seeds I decided to go 18/6 all the way through

thats a safe bet with 18/6.. the people i know they want maximum yield so they have been experimentng for ages now, and they believe what i said is the best for best results for autos :) haha check out my autos outside in switzerland!

hey dusty, if you have a nice warm place, then like new guy said, leave the clingfilm on and put them in a dark place and make sure they arent too deep, like 5mm deep is good then wait, 3 days from now you will have a noticable change :)

thats a safe bet with 18/6.. the people i know they want maximum yield so they have been experimentng for ages now, and they believe what i said is the best for best results for autos :) haha check out my autos outside in switzerland!

Thanks man I'll try that on my 2nd fresh grow this 1st is to digest as much info as I can and learn on the way. I also looked at some of your pictures and man do they look good I'm not hoping for huge results straight away but I'm sure I'll eventually learn how to

Back
Top Bottom