howdy fellow growers

Thanks for that info guys.now I'm doubting if I've sowed my seeds too deep?I've put them in about 1/4-1/2 inch then lighty covered with soil.D'you reckon they will still get through?awe man,I'm panicking a bit!that's me turned the light off.temp was down to 30 afore a zipped them up.I will try to forget about them till the morning.I look forward to keeping you's updated.peace out.

Should still be OK chap just forget about them check on them every morning until u see growth then start the light cycle :D.
I flushed my babies this morning because of nutrient burn and nitrogen problem's and already they have exploded I'll take more pictures tomorrow and update my gallery

hey new guy the link to your journal dosnt work :)

dusty.. if they are too deep then ull learn for next time :) life is about learning! also if its possible, start a veggy patch to get your green thumb practice

On the move have a look through my profile I haven't figured out how to have a linked comment to my gallery, my soil has a high nutrition count and feed for 3-4 months which I read wrong though it was only 3-4 weeks not 3-4 month's and I've used a very light organic baby bio feed for the 1st time a week ago a day later noticed slight burn left them drain and flushed today until the run off ran clear already growth has exploded. I don't think I'll need to add nutrients for a while yet

ah i see the pics :)

you should make a journal, i found it quite easy to do and its a good way to keep a record for yourself too !

on the top find Grow room.. then click grow journals, then go from there i think it gives you tips, oh go on Journals in progrees, then the help to get one started is there! hope this helps?

I'll have a look later thanks onthemove I don't suppose you also how to rotate my pictures for some reason the turn after uploading

Hey lobosolo welcome and yes just start a new thread in this section

You should of been OK at a cm or so just would of taken a few more days to break the soil and room temp is fine it will be a bit warmer inside the cling filmed pots, just leave nature work her magic now mate

Nice one bro,I was talking to somone else in another post about the lighting situation.you've put my mind at ease yet again.a couple of folk say leave the light on but I'm reading that they'll be fine in darkness till the pop.am gona run the light again tomorrow and see how a get on.
It its meant to be,it'll happen.

Darkness is fine mate, I planted my afghan kush an hour before lights out tonight so it's got 6hours of darkness then the light's come on at 4am.
What light cycle you chosen dusty?

Hey new guy,I'm gona to 18/6 starting from today.the light is off the now,back on at 06:30.have to get up myself n do it as my timer is still in the shop.seen 1 in argos for £5.pick it up tomorrow.stil think my seeds are too deep!will give it another few days before I start again.lol.trial and error.lucky for me there's a shop in town that sells seeds,might re-think the auto's.when I was making a few enquiries,told the shop keep my plans,they did suggest auto's.also a whole load a feed n stuff.including 6 seeds,it came to just over a ton! I kindly said goodbye and sourced my own stuff. I'm thinking of getting a trial pack of 3 types of bio stuff for £20.think I should?I think its a reasonable price.there 250ml bottles

Back
Top Bottom