How's my 2nd grow?

gearhead1258

420 Member
hello all,

this is my first time posting on here so bare with me. I will include some photos of my girls and let you all comment of what you think. bare in mind they were subjected to some high temperatures through the month of July due to my a/c not working in room and go figure it dies when we have a heat snap in our weather. I also realized two weeks ago they had mites but thanks to a feeding of peroxide they are all dead and looking much better now but I believe the mites were in the soil I used this grow and had them since I planted which would explain my slow growth through veg and flowers processing a little slowly. I am running (3) 300 watt Globalstar LED's which seem to do a pretty good job. I ran the fox farm trio for nutrients along with some AN big bud for these first six weeks of flower. I did have a cal-mag deficiency hit pretty hard the third week of flower and unfortunately couldn't afford any cal mag until week 5 but it helped greatly and has halted any further damage. I only have a few brown spots on my tallest plant on upper fan leaves but the topped plants didn't receive any spots which is kind of weird. there was slight nute burn to the tips but my mistake of not flushing until 5th week of flower. I think next grow I will make sure to flush once in the middle of veg, and again after the stretch to see if that works better. as I stated, my biggest issue was my soil, I was low on funds and was getting ancy and used cheap organic soil instead of some decent medium. anyway, here is my pics, let me know what you think, thank you.

20170724_152537.jpg

20170724_152521.jpg
20170724_152512.jpg
20170724_152455.jpg
20170707_142904.jpg
20170707_142831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom