HPS Grows On LED's - 1xBlackberry 1xEuforia 2xNight Queen - Dutch Passion Seeds

Gooooooood mornin hpsonly how are ya today? Wow night queen is bushing out great....she's gonna be a show-er ;) and glad ya got everything taken care of with the move and set up.

Weird leaf issue with the black berry...almost like its self consuming:hmmmm: if no pest or anything I'd just let her rock out and see what happens....I find any weird/mutant plants give a different dynamic to the grow...like a fun random wtf here and there lol.

But keep up the stellar work.
I'm gonna keep her anyway,she started flower also...
Thx for kind words :Namaste:

gonna see what mutant can produce, lool

Ok if not pests, fingers crossed.
That one has been a problem?
Is there something different about her pot? Ph?
What ph are you feeding her at?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
havent got any pests issues in past, I did check the leafs for poop or pests,havent find any...
I'm gonna check with microscope also first thing in the morning.

Yeah this one is the only one with problems, Euforia has some deficiency but thats it.
Think it's a K def

Nothing different, same pot, same size, same soil mix, same nuts, same tent...

To be honest, I dont check ph anymore. Every time I mix the AN Trio with ph perfect I had 6.0-6.5 readings, and havent adjust it. so I stop reading ph ...

#1 tent top view

#2 tent top view

Started a timelapse recording into #2 tent, hope to have enough space to store all shots, hahah.

Stay safe !:Namaste:

Amazing and fast growth from those girls excited to see that buds
:welcome: to my grow journal, grab a seat.

First buds will see gonna be from the Euforia.

Stay tuned and keep em green! :Namaste:

W5D2 or 30 total since sprout

Light: 18/6 dimm 60% at 65cm hang with an av. PAR 500 [PPFD APP to measure after-8% calibrate compared to producer specs PAR values]

temps and rh: 23-25C Day 45%/ 20-21C night 60%
nuts: AN Trio + cal mag + rhino skin (except the small bubble gum)
air: 3 clip fan + 1 intake
training: LST + my diy scrog net

some pics

Blackberry showing some purple

top view

Whole room view

#2 room

Light: 24/0 dimm 60% at 70cm hang with 550 av. PAR

temps and rh: 23-25C with a max 55%
nuts: AN Trio + cal mag +rhino
air : 1 clip fan and 1 intake
training : done since last update
New joiners 5 bag seeds in final pots

Euforia top view

Stay safe ya'all and keep em big and green! :Namaste:

Hi there friends,

W5D7 or 35 days total

in #1 we have
lights on 18/6 dimm at 80% hang at 65cm
temps by day 24-26C with 55-60%rh (2 rainy days), havent check temps by nights.

both night queens start flower also, blackberry is leading the grow so far (buds start to develop quickly)

a top view

Blackberry main bud

a macro-shoot main cola

in #2 we have
lights 18/6 (cuz of the outside temps decided to go from 24 to 18. dimm at 70% hang at 65cm.
temps by day 23-24C constant with about 55-60% rh, havent check by night
still havin issues with the leafs burn/deficiency
buds start to form so we enter flower also

Stay safe and keep em green! :Namaste:

W5D4 or 39 days from seed

Just a quick update

in #1 Night Queen doing her show, lol Blackberry stacking up and the Bubble gum start to explode also.
Front lane from left to right - Bubble Gum and Night Queen
Second lane left to right - Night Queen and BB

Bubble Gum

First lane Night Queen

Second lane Night Queen

and Blackberry Kush

In #2 Euforia covers like 60-70% of the tent, dont have how to stretch more as I am affraid not to snap branches

Stay safe and keep em big! :Namaste:

Looking great over here.... I'm a sucker for colorful buds and leaves.

And ok I see what you mean about the single in the 2×4×5, when it's put into perspective like that I get it lol I'll definitely use bigger pots next time. She's a monster so far good job.

On today episode we got

in #1 the Night Queen is making a forest out of my tent on W5D6 or 41 days in total.

hang 65cm dimm 80% soon to be 100, havent check the par, as they seem to have a great time, hahah

I am starting to think that I got a photo period or a bad genetic in #1 and thats Bubble Gum, day 30 and still no single pistol and not that explosive growth anymore, after I count her days.
Waiting for another week or so in this tent, if nothing hapens gonna get her only under 12/12 and I'm gonna keep her solo if flower begins, hope to be a photo and not bad gen.

in #2 Euforia started the bud development and I might say the stretch ended.
The potassium def it's gone but still have lots of leaf burns after it
Even so, here she iz, my big girl:love:
This is all I could get in stretch, about 10cm left side of tent and about 15cm on right side, this leads a stretch of about 70-75% of tent covered (good for me + the thing shes an auto)

hang 70cm, dimm 100%, havent check par, as she's doing great also

Thats all from my jungle garden

Stay safe!

Keep em big! :Namaste:

p. s.

Stay tuned, as the #marshydrogrowkit from @Mars Hydro is soon to arrive I've also ordered new fresh seeds (photo) to test the kit.

More updates on a new journal soon to come

Till next time, happy growin' :Namaste:

So.... W7D1 just started, or day 43 from seed...

I just wanna say that in right hands (more experienced users than me) this Night Queen genetics could easly fill a 4x4.
At this moment they block 2 branches from Blackberry, I took em out to reach the light, lol.

Bubble Gum soon will be covered too...

The one in the first lane (right corner) has 70 x70cm spread and the one from second lane (left corner) has 60x63cm

And some action also

Keep em big and green! :Namaste:

Need some help,

Dont find it normal, dont find it safe, write mail to manufacturer,now I wait...

I ask your opinion also
pay attention to the... spark

p. s. they operate in different outlets, and both outlets are grounded so does the extension cords I'm using.
They where also off on timer

Need some help,

Dont find it normal, dont find it safe, write mail to manufacturer,now I wait...

I ask your opinion also
pay attention to the... spark

p. s. they operate in different outlets, and both outlets are grounded so does the extension cords I'm using.
They where also off on timer
Unplug it and contact the manufacturer asap!!!

Bill

Yup, I agree unplug, repack it in the box. Reach out to the manufacturer and get a replacement. Then double check the replacement :rofl:

Beautiful grow HPS Only! Sorry I'm late and been MIA more often then not.

Love the blackberry, such a beautiful cultivar to grow. I found mine wanted calcium like crazy :laugh:. But it's one of my favorite smokes, smooth and full of flavor with a nice effect :thumb:

Unplug it and contact the manufacturer asap!!!

Bill
I did unplug it, and write mail to them, hope to answer asap as I'm in flower on both tents...
Yup, I agree unplug, repack it in the box. Reach out to the manufacturer and get a replacement. Then double check the replacement :rofl:

Beautiful grow HPS Only! Sorry I'm late and been MIA more often then not.

Love the blackberry, such a beautiful cultivar to grow. I found mine wanted calcium like crazy :laugh:. But it's one of my favorite smokes, smooth and full of flavor with a nice effect :thumb:
Hi Rex,
Nice to see ya here, better late than never, hahah.

Thx for kind words, hope to succesfuly finish this grow, as I'm curious what that BB can do along with my other plants :Namaste:

Thx for advice, hope to solve this issue asap.

sorted out
1 bad timer (no hole for gorund)
1 bad extension cord (my mistake, havent saw it's not grounded...)
No more electric shocks no more sparks, 2 days with lights off...

quick shots
Overall shot

First lane Night Queen

Second lane Night Queen

Blackberry invaded by the jungle...

in #2
Euforia

in #1 & #2 temps raised up (outside temps are 30C) so tomorrow I'll buy a portable A/C unit to keep the temps down.

Hi HPS I'm just joining in but it looks like I'm just in time. Beautiful tents and looks like they're starting to fill up with buds!

Hi HPS I'm just joining in but it looks like I'm just in time. Beautiful tents and looks like they're starting to fill up with buds!
Hop in, and welcome:welcome:

Had in mind to run just with the 4x4... and I end up with 3, lol

Quick update :
It's W7D5 or 47 days total

Outside temps 30+ so let's chill the room and the tents

Hope to drop inside temps to at least 25C, as I had 29.4C at peak (way too hot)

Just started the A/C unit ~1h ago and have 25.9C in #1 and 25.3 in #2 Still waiting to drop even more.

Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom