Hps question

BlackTurboTeg

ok just got my hps in yesterday it got up to 100 degrees so i tookthem out and put my flourlas back in so i went out today and got some new fans and shit and so far it is runny at 85 i know high temps are not good for the plants but will 85 be ok and what are the effects of it being and such a high temp

my temps where very high then I got proper exhaust and fans, it hurt them after a week but that was at 90. now my room is 80-85 with light on around 77 off, I really don't think 85 will kill them but you might want to make sure it doesn't get hotter.

word... i moved the temp gauge lower and closer to the plants and farther from the light and it started to get even hotter like 90 and i was like shit but the air did not feel like 90.. so like i said i moved the gauge so it wasnt so close to the light and slower to where the plants where and it actually went down to 83

carp.. yeah i had it high kinda next to the light wasnt really thing.. then i moved it down to the pot so it was lower and the temp went down to 82 so .. so far so good cant wait to see the results

yeah 85 is ok. just keep that air flow. point a fan up at the light and put the exhast at the top. heat moves up so it is better if the intake is near the bottem and out on the top.

that is what I have set-up, because I had the same problems which stunted their growth a bit, but you fixed your problem right away mine took almost a week before we really noticed, but as you can see all is fine now just a tad bit smaller than I would have liked but oh well good luck blacturboteg420,carp948 with your grows, great idea SmokeyMacPot, peace guys!

yeah smokey the exhaust is at the top well close to the top.. i got square holes for more air to get out and a fan pointing up at the light the light has been on for about 5 hours and its stayin around 85.. gettin my roommate to take of the nude pics of his girl friend and i will be posting a pic tonight if not tommorw

yeah just validated it. so yeah right click and then click properties there will be a url. copy that and put it [ img ] url [ /img ] no spaces

DSC000015.JPG

did that work if so there we go a pic

theses are at 3 weeks 1st day of the hps the 2 fans in the back are suckin air out and the other one is blowing air its at 82 in there

thats what i am sayin but i did haveit under 2 weak flourals for the moment but now i got the hps i was going to move it closer once i got the temp things under control it seems to be doin good now so i will probally lower it

Back
Top Bottom