humidifier problem

think difrent

hi i v got a ultrasonic humidifier which work like a fucking vaporizer if i put my tap water in it my box is fucking white like its snowing haha im exaggerating a bit but my balast is a bit white and my plants look like they are hot but the room temperature did never get above 78 f my plants are rqs ANL i think two and a half weeks old
im gona try to turn it of for abaut thre days to see if they get to normal
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SIMILAR HUMUDIFIER AND MAYBE KNOVS DOES THE VAPED CALCIUM HARM the plants clogs the stomata or something a fast forgat if its of my humidity drops to 45 %
sory for my eanglish stil learning pece

I do know that it can be very hard on electronics and other electrical devices. If you use RO or distilled water, that problem will go away or be greatly diminished. Some ultra sonic humidifiers have a special filter that removes most, but not all IME, of the precipitates from the water.

Duh! I didn't even think like that. I fight keeping it down here. Every set is going to have its own issues. I have 2 rooms in different locations and they both have their own problems. I guess I was thinking it said rh was 41.

i need 5l a day of destilird water dont got the time to buy it every day... fuck mold buy a dehumidifer never had mold isues tkank god fuck the electro it cant gat in to the balast not in the bulb throut or how do you say it for bulbs are cheap then there is notking there but the plant does anybody know does it harm them ... they are breadhing through the stomata does the ca clog them and that make them unhappy comon we need a botanist here

I have always wondered if you have a room that pushes the 85+ degrees, is there extra care needed for the roots in soil. Seems like the soil would also run warm. Thanks for the good info on humidity.

Back
Top Bottom