Humidity Levels Indoors!

I usually have the opposite problem and have to run a dehumidifier here in Oregon. I mentioned your problem to the guy at the grow shop and he mentioned buying a humidifier. They are not very pricey and you should be able to pick one up online or at any major chain store.

Thanks for chiming in my friend... indeed, I have a de-humidifier... quite a large one... the link for it is in one of the first few posts of this thread. Even running the humidifier 24/7 does not get me an acceptable/stable RH level.

As I have also said, there are grows less than a mile from my place that have no probs w/RH whatsoever... not a lack of it anyways... LOL

This seems to be one of those things that is putting me into overdrive, got my dander up and I won't give up till I have an answer. There has to be one... I am to the point where... once I do find the answer... I have to know why... why do I have this problem, the answer is no longer enough, I absolutely must understand why one in a thousand OPs will have this problem while everyone else on the known planet has the opposite problem!

What side of Oreganja you living in man... I am in the Southern most tip, towards the Oreganja/Cali coast.

Nice to meet and peace on you!

I usually have the opposite problem and have to run a dehumidifier here in Oregon. I mentioned your problem to the guy at the grow shop and he mentioned buying a humidifier. They are not very pricey and you should be able to pick one up online or at any major chain store.

Back
Top Bottom