Hydro Overwatering?

billclinston

Hello Guys! New user and first time poster. I had a couple of questions actually.

1. Im using Amazon: Waterfarm Complete

1667445850198.png

that system to grow my jack herer plant. Is there any way I'm overwatering the plant by leaving on the drip 24/7? There are no signs of overwatering.

2. My garage that I'm growing the plant in gets to like 82 degrees during the day. is that too much for the plant?

3. After I harvest I was wondering do I just put the plant back to its vegetative state with 18/6? I've Jorge Cervantes's grow video and they seem to cut down the entire plant during harvests...What's the point of this?

Much appreciate guys! :thanks:

Hey Bill,

1. nice system

2. a bit warm.. try to lower it if possible.

3. Once you harvest the plant is done. Usually.

There have been some people that trim it down, go back to veg nuts and light times (24/0). It can be done, but it isn't the best way. But it takes longer for the plant to get back and start vegging out.

Prairie

Hey Prairie thanks for the advice. I'll have to figure something out with the temperature(60lows-82highs) and I'm going to give re-vegging a try. I figure this is my first plant so I might as well be a bit experimental even if it is inefficient.

So do you think I'm overwatering if I leave on the hydro system 24/7?

Back
Top Bottom