Hydro question

gr0w

hey guy,
roommate has moved out and now I have a full room to grow. Instead the small area I currently have.
I am going to be getting an 8x4 tent and upgrading basically everything I have and making my 4x2 tent a veg tent/ drying tent.

I am torn between two hydroponic setups. (not looking to do dwc, as I am away most of the day and can't babysit them like I would want to)
can't decide between making an Ebb and Flow system(oxygenpot style) or a WaterFarm Drip system setup to go into the tent.

additionally, what growing media would be best to use for each system? I currently grow in coco/perlite in fabric pots. but if hydroton is better I will make the switch.

Just looking for some feedback anyone can provide me before I pull the trigger on what one to build.

thanks guys!
:Namaste::thumb:
WaterFarm (will be using a fabric pot)
gh4720_30966.jpg

Oxygen Pot Ebb and Flow
oxygenpot.jpg

So the WaterFarm setup with fabric pots would be drain to waste? Is that right?

FWIW, I'm currently growing in coco/perlite fabric pot drain to waste and love it. I don't know yet if it can equal a well run true hydroponic system, but it's sure lower maintenance!

So the WaterFarm setup with fabric pots would be drain to waste? Is that right?

FWIW, I'm currently growing in coco/perlite fabric pot drain to waste and love it. I don't know yet if it can equal a well run true hydroponic system, but it's sure lower maintenance!

The fabric pots would just go inside the brown tub so that no coco gets into the system

LiquidJade on YouTube currently uses this system but with hydroton.
It would be sorta a circulating setup rather than drain to waste.
But without any water pumps, it just uses air pumps to move the water.

Back
Top Bottom