Hydro Stores?

BombnCali

I was just wondering what do you guys say when they ask you what your growing and what lights and shit. Because I called my local hydro shop and asked if they had few fox farms products in stock and dude says "Ahh hell yeah man" then that led to a 15 min conversation about nutes and soils. But I know when I get there dudes gonna ask alot about what im growing and whats the setup for my plants so just curious as to what requires the same nutes/mediums/lighting as MJ.

Any tips would be appritiated, damn I feel like im about to go to Disney Land or some shit:roorrip:

Lol just don't say what your growing at all. All the times I've been there they have never asked me what I was growing even though I asked them for help on products and what not. But if they do Ill just tell em tomatoes lol. And I know what you mean, the first time I went to a hydro store I was so excited. I still get excited when I get to make trips to my hydro store lol. :grinjoint:

i dont think you have anything to be worried about. you could say alot of things vegis, flowers, house plants, trees. shouldn't matter cause your going in to buy a particluar thing you already know you want. go and ask if they have it, decide, buy.

they opened that store knowing what peaple need for what....mine knows but he says" hows those tomatoes"....ive heard others say the stuff we ask for is dam near the same nute regimon of those who grow indoor hydro tomatoes........they wont pry...they want you to come back....hope that helps.....PEACE.......hell you know they grow!!!!

So what are the best systems (hydro) for growing meds?? Am old school (soil & pots) at the present but looking to switch over in the near future

I GOT THE "wATER fARMS" BY gENERAL hYDROPONICS....TAKES CARE OF ITSELF.....check out my grow on here...go threw my name i guess, the "wholebedroom grow" one.........i was going to build buckest and had about a 200.00 parts list....and each water farm bucket cost me 55.00........way better....they even come with the three parts nutes.....hope this helps....peace

Back
Top Bottom