Hydroponics store in Federal Way?

LotzOfTrycs

I was wondering if anyone has heard of a hydro store in Federal Way, WA. I know I have heard it advertised on the radio. When I try to look it up on the internet, the only address I find is 30821 Pacific hwy and that is not a grow shop.:ganjamon:

Any help please???

There's one in Tacoma at 6th and I believe Sprague.
The one in Bremerton is on 6th just west of Naval Avenue.
The one in Bremerton is bigger but be careful not to mention anything about MJ. There have been rumours he's turned in a couple a patients to the cops.

Thanks Weed,
I know of the one in Tacoma too. I have been having a hell of a time finding a filter for less than $150. Everything has been sold out or do not carry them. Do you know if the one in Bremerton has like a cheap can filter for about 50-75 bucks?

There is one more in Olympia Helthcrafts,Inc 2747 Pacific Ave. SE and next door is the weed friendly doctors office.
2130 6th st for Kitsap Garden & Lighting in Bremerton
and a new one in Port Orchard still getting set up off of Salmonberry and Bethel.

Grow one grow all.
Happy Easter fellow reefers.
Rev.Holysmoke

There's one in Tacoma at 6th and I believe Sprague.
The one in Bremerton is on 6th just west of Naval Avenue.
The one in Bremerton is bigger but be careful not to mention anything about MJ. There have been rumours he's turned in a couple a patients to the cops.

this is why you pay in cash.. /end

There is one more in Olympia Helthcrafts,Inc 2747 Pacific Ave. SE and next door is the weed friendly doctors office.
2130 6th st for Kitsap Garden & Lighting in Bremerton
and a new one in Port Orchard still getting set up off of Salmonberry and Bethel.

Grow one grow all.
Happy Easter fellow reefers.
Rev.Holysmoke

Have been to Healthcrafts in Olympia, they're nice people.
Here's the bremerton one
PHP:
https://www.kitsapgarden.com/

Indoor Garden Depot
1401 South 324th Street
Federal Way, WA 98003-8443
(253) 874-1112
indoorgardendepot.net

I knew someone would know. Thanks a lot Squirrel, I will be going there tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom