I can not find whats wrong?

jkuweyn

420 Member
ph 6.3 - 6.6
ec is 2.5 - 3,5
no pest no bugs
half coco half soil mixture
every 3 day watering
when ı switch to 12/12 after 2 weeks these happend suddenly but i really could not find why?
if so please help me
thanks

PS ghe flora nova series with micro and floramato i used for nowon

photo_3_69.JPG

View image in gallery

Thanks for replies but i dont think its a kind of light fluct because light systm and periods are otomatic dark period is dark enough
Used 2x400w hps ail cooled reflectr home made
İ wrote ec is between 2.5 3.5
Coco coir soli mixture 20 lt pot size
13 dark 11 light on
İ dont know the strain its freebee seed
İts not clone seed grow
Room temp 26-28
Hum 50
Used standrt warer not ro
im not sure but ph is 6.0
i put ph 7.0 water in the pot i test the drainage water after i added ph is 5.5 between 5.9 maybe its a problem i cant solve it

no flush between feeding every 3 day i watered ec is 3.0 between 3.5 and ı tested ph drainage water ıs shown 5.4 i put 7.0 ph water then ı tested ıts 5.4

if you are not flushing with water you are nute burring them bad....

Feeding- the act of using nutrients with the combination of water to provide more nutrients to the soil.

Watering- the act of adding ONLY water so that the plant can use up remaining nutrients in the soil.

the plant is having a nute lock out because there isnt enough (pure) water in the soil to break down the nutes and so the plant will suck it up.

Cut back on nutes for week or so, JUST water, and when you water the first time, put in tub and run water till it drains and run a couple gallons through it after that to make sure you flush it out, you plants will recoop quicker that way,

Back
Top Bottom