I don't know what's going on - Help!

MurryJuana

Can someone please help me in to understanding what's going on, so far this has only happend to one plant.
I recently switched over to the flowering stage, I reduced my humidity with fan 24/7, and changed my lighting to 12/12, but I did not change the soil...I don't think this plant has had any nutes, but I think the damage would look much diff if nutrient excessive or deficient. The soil was a tad dry, maybe a drop of two from being dust over Damp. I had Fungus Gnats but I am controlling that problem with DE. But it's not an infestation.

To the touch they are rubbery feeling...but the rest of the plant is strong...

I turned off the fan to build up some humidity after watering and adding cactus juice nutes to the water...jus a mason jar full of water and 2 cap full of Cactus Juice nutes.

Please....help....ME.

1456872947761251890268.jpg
1456872913376580558067.jpg
1456872889619731747926.jpg

not certain, but the inter-veinal discolouration appears like it could be pH related, so i'd start there.

if you have a pH test kit, make sure the water you feed with next time (after drying thoroughly) is between 6.5-7.0 pH, then test the runoff from the bottom of the pot, it should be between 6.3-6.8 to ensure proper nutrient absorption.

if you don't have a pH test kit, you should get one. liquid or paper is fine.
you will probably need something to adjust the pH of your solution as well, grow shops all carry pH up and pH down;
personally, i use lemon juice for pH down (1 drop/gallon, seriously 1 drop, its strong) and baking soda for pH up (1/8-1/4 teaspoon/G, start small, add more in increments if needed)

without the presence of other symptoms, id say thats a good place to start.

The beginning of flower brings changing nutrient needs to the plant and a soil designed for growing vegetables and geraniums suddenly can stop working well, for a weed going to flower. Our plants need massive amounts of magnesium at this stage, and it looks like you are starting to have a magnesium deficiency. This could be caused by not having your pH in the right range too, but since you are not giving any nutes, you might want to start thinking about doing so.
Magnesium doesn't start being picked up until the pH drifts above 6.5, so if your pH is way low or even way too high, this could certainly be the cause of your problems. Most water without nutes is still going to be around 7 or 8 pH however, so this would indicate that pH isn't the problem... it is simply a lack of enough free magnesium. You might consider getting some Calmag to start adding regularly to your nutes because unless you have added calcium/magnesium to your soil mix, most people are going to need to supplement this throughout the grow.

Nutrient_Chart27.gif

Back
Top Bottom