I found some seeds in a film cap container from 1988! Think it would still grow?

BCBUDDarryl

Was thinking about starting some to see if they would grow. Not sure what it would be like 10 % THC? Thoughts ?

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Two years ago I found an old glass pill bottle with a screw on top that I had put some seeds in and lost track of, and eventually forgot about. I was getting ready to start my first DWC grow and was waiting for some seeds I had ordered to arrive when I found them. I was pumped about trying my hand at hydro growing and couldn't wait so I popped a couple of those old seeds and lo and behold, I grew two awesome sativa plants, and those seeds were over 25 years old. Only problem I had was trying to control their stretch. They ended up looking like modern art because I had bent, tied, clipped and trained them so much. In the end I said fuck it, and let them have their way. I would estimate they were in the 12% to 15% thc range. Not bad for free, 25 year old seeds. Give yours a try, you have nothing to lose except time. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-T710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Way more exciting in some ways than the thc levels would be the chance of finding some lost strain or unusual and wonderful phenotype which has since been bred out of existence. The chances of that are really low of course but if it has some amazing scent, then it's always worth saving, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom