I have a question for the knowledgeable

JackLamaRomeo

So it was an average night, staying up all night with the buddies on a weekend playing DnD Basic and Fear 3. After a few dungeons of running around killing Goblins and Orcs, I started playing Fear and my friends passed out. I continued to stay up til the morning in which I then went to smoke (previously I was sober, hadn't smoked for around 12 hours, current time was 8am, and managed to stay up due to Mountain Dew). I went out back and smoked three bowls at an average pace between me and one other person (my friends older brother and I was using his pipe). The smoke session was about 10 minutes or so and I felt the subtle effects. I then went back inside and opened the fridge. At this point I felt the euphoric and expected feeling of being high, I smiled with a grin and continued to get a drink of water. Feeling awesome I put Fable Three in the Xbox and sat down on the couch while the game started up. It is now around 8:12am or so and during the game starting up is when it hit me.

I spaced out looking at the screen of the TV and a train of thought went through my head that was something like this "Well I've stayed up all night so maybe I can converge my sleeping dimension of perception with my current awake dimension of perception." just something along the stoner's thought of that. And then from that point on was a high that had an intensity I've never felt from marijuana, and I've been smoking for a decently long time. It started with my depth perception, I began to get a tunnel vision like view on the TV although I remained conscious of all the sight my eyes were seeing. The only way I can describe it is everything seemed more spaced out and distant, farther away. Then rolled in an intense body high along with the conscious awareness of the rapidly beating heart. At first it began as a panic attack which I have had only one before, so the feeling was similar and I could recognize it. But the reason it shocked me at first is because I have never had this caliber of a high from Marijuana, so I began to tell myself it was laced which only induced a further mental panic (later I found out it wasn't). I tried to calm myself down with calming techniques but they didn't seem to work all that well. After a total of only a minute in this state I woke up one of my friends in an attempt to comfort me. At this point my legs began to shake, at first minimally, increasing over time, but all of it was uncontrollable. I told my friend that I was tripping and that I have never felt this feeling off of pot and he laughed, I don't remember much of the conversation we had. I had the important urge to go outside, in which I did (the cold morning air didn't help my uncontrollable shaking). At this point I had a full body and visual high that was more intense than any other high I have had. The two trees in his back yard were curved in a shape of in between a "C" and the normal straight line a tree makes. The impression I had was still that I had been laced and I began to tell my accompanied friend that.

While we were outside he explained to me that what was happening to me happens to him quite frequently and is know as a "reverse high" or something along the lines of that. He said that it is a chemical induced state of panic and hallucination caused by a simple thought while one is under the influence of marijuana. And that it is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain from THC and all the various other chemical products in marijuana, and that it is common for these episodes to occur in those which schizophrenia or other common mental diseases run in the family. After that my shaking spread to my whole body so I decided to go back inside, and I was still in the intense high. We sat down and I remember at this point, the body high gave me a cold like sensation (similar to feeling numbness) in all my finger tips, the back of my head, along my spine, and I think my feet, not sure. It wasn't any longer than 15 minutes later after I picked up a bag of Cheetos and started to eat them that the intensity off the high wore off into the normal really baked feeling of marijuana that I knew.

The weird thing is that I felt baked for the rest of the day, even 6 hours after not smoking which my normal highs only lasted around 2 hours. And ever since that day my tolerance has been low, making my highs last longer and usually more intense visuals. I posted this to find out information because Im not really sure yet on what happened. The only possible outcomes was that the pipe I used was laced with a different substance that marijuana, or that my friend was right and I experienced a "reverse high". Please respond with any comments or information, thank you.

Re: I have a question for the knowledgeable :p

LOL... lets see... you stayed up all night sitting still playing vids while drinking mountain dew to keep you up.
Then... you smoke some shit and start feeling poorly. You eat something and start feeling better...

Can you say hypoglycemia? Sounds to me like you were coming down hard... all those things can be a combo of sleep dep and sugar crash... just my opinion is all!

I ought to know, I have hypobullshitsemia... I do the same shit when I don't eat right!

Really? So its like a trip kinda thing for you? Cause that's the only way I could describe it lol xD Like a hallucinogenic trip just without major hallucination, only minor. And it also causes panic and the shakes? Also! My hands got very clammy. And its the last time I ate was around 12 hours before it happened, but it was a big meal, I hadn't eaten at all the previous day though besides that meal. Ive been looking up stuff on Hyoglycemia and its sounding pretty accurate.

Alright thanks guys, I think I've come down to a solid conclusion. I was researching Hypoglycemia and the symptoms for the Adrenergic (adrenaline) Manifestations was dead on. Shakiness (uncontrollable shaking), anxiety (the panic attack of the intense high), palpitation (I became aware of my rapid heart beats), coldness/clamminess of the hands, mydriasis (my eyes were quite dilated when I looked in the mirror), and lastly paresthesia (the cold almost numb feeling in my body).

And the reason I mistook the medical condition for an "intense intoxication" was because I was really ripped lol xDDD I also think the pot was the cause of the minor hallucinations and the depth changes from my eyes dilating. Still not sure though, this is my most solid lead but still not completely decided. Anymore info would be appreciated, thank you. :]

Yo jack do you know if anyone has smoked anything else from that community piece??? Just saying this all sounds wild my man!!! Ive stayed up on dew before but its tough!!! Got to be other things!!!! Captn might be right here but something else is going on here!!! Maybe its the D&D my brotha!!! If not its def the fable,,,, teasin here good luck my man!!!

Back
Top Bottom