I have an Iolite how bout you?

Re: I have a Iolite how bout you?

well, i have both devices on the way... i'm very curious if i will come to the same conclusion.

Over time I found this works best for me,but if I only had one it would be hard to pick. The Iolite needs the better gas at least 5x.
Look on U-tube could tell the differences using the cheaper gas.

Over time I found this works best for me,but if I only had one it would be hard to pick. The Iolite needs the better gas at least 5x.
Look on U-tube could tell the differences using the cheaper gas.

what does 5x mean?! and where do i get this. i think stores here just carry normal butane for lighters

bought on line amazon.

I have volcano vaporizer with me. what do you think about?

i think it's too big and heavy to carry it around. same with the extreme q.
btw. i have an iolite 2.0 now as well and i think it's a good device but i still prefer the solo, even if i like to be idependent from any power supply.

I have, or had one (gave it away to a MMJ patient friend just yesterday). I just had a hell of a time getting reliable draws from it. Maybe I just never hit the right draw rate, but it annoyed me to the point I just threw it in a drawer and started using a bong again. That didn't last long, bought a SSV (freaking love it). I also ordered a dube, which I am excited to try. Looks like an e-cig, vapes waxes and oils too, and was $55 bucks.

-Mickey

Just ordered a dube off vapor nation this looks like the perfect traveling companion. :peace:

a vaporizer. :peace:

Just ordered a dube off vapor nation this looks like the perfect traveling companion. :peace:

Well I was wrong.User manual answer are so small you can't read them and mine was in green,and the tip when heating has green flashing tip how does that look normal. Out of 10 tries different amount,different consistencies this thing is a dud it might work with tobacco, but I don't smoke !!!! :peace:

I got a dube, was super excited for stealth public use, but it is too fussy- the chamber is WICKED small, which isn't that much of a biggie, but it is a pain to empty and fill- I use the stir tool from the SSV to empty it and the tweezers they give u to load it. If I could just tap out the ABV herb, instead of grabbing a tool AND a penlight, and fussing with it, I would use it a lot. So for me, it is really just good for one hit and back in the pocket or whatever. Plus, it usually seems to char the herb a bit, and since there is no temp control, that is a problem. Only time I used the Dube in the last couple weeks was at the movies (I brought my smoke buddy gift from when I bought the SSV). One puff, blow in the buddy, enjoy the rest of the movie.

Plan to order a DV Ascent as soon as Vapor nation gets them in stock (not released yet it seems)- from what I can tell about the ascent, I expect to like it. Not having the best luck with portable vapes so far, 0 for v but- got it right the 1st time with the tabletop Vape- I totally love the SSV GG.

-Mickey ;)

i have a wispr 2.0 vaporizer now too and love it! i think it's better than the iolite, especially because of the better product quality and the more dense vapor. best vape for festivals/camping trips

Bought my first vaporizer (a Whispr2 too!) about two months ago, best purchase ever. Was surprised when I found out they're made only a few hours away from me (I live in Cork in Ireland, the Iolites are made in Carlow!). Such a good looking device and easy to use. They replaced the device with no fuss when a fault occurred with the first. Definitely enhances the flavour of your chosen strain!

If your main priority is portability and discreetness, or you want a unit you can easily take on long trips, Iolite is a good choice. However, the design seems to me like the heat from heavy use causes the internal butane hose to expand and contract so many times until it can no longer deliver the correct flow strength.

Back
Top Bottom