I just like the green

Aggie

I was stumbling stuff and found a firecracker tutorial on here which i loved and this seemed like a really cool forum so i decided to join.

I've looked into growing, but I never really pursued it because i couldn't get away with it when i lived with my parents and now i'm living in a pretty conservative college dorm. Once i get my own apartment i definitely will grow though.

A little about myself
i'm a freshman at texas a&m
active in community and environmental projects
loves are south park, the office, marley, rush, and of course weed :)

:welcome: Aggie! Begin to take in all that 420 has to offer. So when the day comes for you to grow you are ready. This is a very rewarding hobby. Check Brother DroJo's Journal here,... https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/drojos-first-grow-373w-cfl-ww-ssh-bagseed.95089/. Coming along nicely! Remember Post often! This is part of what makes a great forum. There are so many friendly, informative people who are eager to help answer your questions and share ideas.Hope to see you around in the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

You've come to the right place!

Friendliest University of Cannabis on the whole freakin' web.

May you enjoy every visit and be enlightened every time!

Caution: This place can make your head explode. Please update your cranial operating system to 2.0 before ingesting too much data. :0)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom