I love weed

iluvu4ever0504

420 Member
I love smoking weed, honestly thanks to my old school best friend our freshman year of college. But I didn't really start smoking until I was married with my EXhub so I'm thanking him..... somewhat. Anyways, I have a problem of trying to get the res out of a glass pipe... without breaking it. Wondering if there's other ways to get the res out of the bowl and still be able to smoke it????????

Welcome to the community!

@Mile HIGH Cleaner has one of the best cleaning products I’ve ever used and is safe, plus they’re a sponsor. Good luck!

if you want to smoke it the only is to break the glass pipe. I've smoked a lot of resin in my days and it gets ya high but I don't think it's too good for the lungs. I've been smoking roaches and resin for a week or so and it makes me cough of up all kinds crap. but it does get ya high,good luck

Welcome to 420 Magazine @iluvu4ever0504

Are you growing anything now?
Have you ever tried to grow?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Salvaging the resin can be done thru the good ol paper clip or tooth pick method, slowly heating the pipe to make it more manageable Inside. No one wants to break a pipe, and risk contaminating with broken glass etc.

I know a few times I've low boiled my glass pieces the resin floats on the water, eventually getting stuck to the edge of the pot.

Jus some ideas💡

I love smoking weed, honestly thanks to my old school best friend our freshman year of college. But I didn't really start smoking until I was married with my EXhub so I'm thanking him..... somewhat. Anyways, I have a problem of trying to get the res out of a glass pipe... without breaking it. Wondering if there's other ways to get the res out of the bowl and still be able to smoke it????????
504? NOLA area code..

Back
Top Bottom