I need Help ASAP

Nomore

I use to smoke on a daily basis. I quit and have not smoked in over 30 days. My urine was clean. Yesterday i smoked a blunt with a friend. How long will it take to clear back out of my system?

I weight about 125lbs i am a female and i workout often. How can i speed up the process of cleaning back out my system. I need my urine to be clean in a week

usually after 1 blunt- it takes on average 10 days for levels to decrease to 50ng/ml or lower. It's awesome that you're an active person. I would increase the amount of time doing cardio (vigorous activity everyday), use a diuretic (milk thistle) to help expel the metabolites and milk thistle will also help in the detoxing process, drink green tea, and stay hydrated by drinking water/gatorade/cranberry juice and limit the amount high fat intake in diet. Remember though, do not work out 48 hours before the drug test. but DIURETICS AND EXERCISE IS KEY.

Multivitamins always help. Depending on the sensitivity of the drug test though, be careful if you use Niacin because labs are starting to evaluate any abnormal levels of Niacin as a sign of Dilution.(because that exactly what it's used for).

Hope that helps!

usually after 1 blunt- it takes on average 10 days for levels to decrease to 50ng/ml or lower. It's awesome that you're an active person. I would increase the amount of time doing cardio (vigorous activity everyday), use a diuretic (milk thistle) to help expel the metabolites and milk thistle will also help in the detoxing process, drink green tea, and stay hydrated by drinking water/gatorade/cranberry juice and limit the amount high fat intake in diet. Remember though, do not work out 48 hours before the drug test. but DIURETICS AND EXERCISE IS KEY.

Multivitamins always help. Depending on the sensitivity of the drug test though, be careful if you use Niacin because labs are starting to evaluate any abnormal levels of Niacin as a sign of Dilution.(because that exactly what it's used for).

Hope that helps!

Agree completely, niacin won't help in the slightest. For vitamins you could use a super b-complex which will help your body metabolize carbohydrates and help eliminate the fatty cells in which your THC metabolites will adhere to. With your weight and lifestyle, I would be suprised if THC is even in your system after 7 days(1 week), especially if you were "completely clean" before you toked on that blunt.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom